& many more
and many more
Improve Energy Conservation with Remote PC Power Management
enPowerManager gives you full control over computer power states and energy usage
Advanced PC Power Policies
enPowerManager’s advanced power policies features lets you remotely configure advanced power options for all of your laptops.
- Automatically turn off monitors and hard disks after a set period of inactivity
- Set the system to automatically hibernate or standby when not in use
- Force users to enter their password on wakeup
Automate your computers’ power statuses to sleep, hibernate, and shut-down at specific times and days to reduce costs and energy waste.
Scheduled shutdown events can be configured to only trigger after the computer is idle for a set period of time. This option prevents enPowerManager from disrupting your users while they are still working on their computers.
enPowerManager is a computer power manager for controlling the power states of local and remote computers.
With enPowerManager you can shutdown and restart a remote computer remotely from the convenience of a central console.
Schedule system restarts for software patch management purposes and keep computers updated on a regular basis.
enPowerManager’s central console makes it easy to manage the power states of all the computers in your network.
- Shutdown multiple remote computers from a single interface
- Manually perform a remote restart, shutdown, or boot on a target computer in just a few clicks
- The console displays the user/computer name, CurrentWare client version, IP address, active users, and connection status
- Meet Compliance Regulations: Meet compliance requirements with a convenient and auditable record of user activity
- Detect Security Threats: Monitor logins for Active Directory domain accounts to see if user accounts or computers are being logged into after hours
- Boost Productivity: Monitor login and logoff times to spot users that are starting work late or taking excessively long breaks
*enPowerManager includes the User Logon History report. BrowseReporter and enPowerManager are both required to access the Active & Idle Time With Logon & Logoff Events report.
Track PC Power History
Windows Logs: Maintain auditable records of a computer’s startup events with reports that include the system shutdown date and time, computer name, and user
Verify System Startup Event: Shutdown logs help a system administrator remotely verify that computers have shutdown or startup as expected
Last Shutdown Time: Use the startup and shutdown times to track the last known user for each endpoint
Boston Centerless Scales Production & Adapts to Remote Work With the CurrentWare Suite
CurrentWare has been nothing but supportive of us since we started. This is probably one of the best systems that we’ve ever invested in.
Once we got CurrentWare installed it opened the door for remote work for us; we could control the equipment and make sure our people were being productive and safe.
enPowerManager's Key Features
Start, Restart & Shutdown
Remotely control the power state
of your computers