& many more
Improve Energy Conservation with Remote PC Power Management
enPowerManager gives you full control over computer power states and energy usage
Advanced PC Power Policies
enPowerManager’s advanced power policies features lets you remotely configure advanced power options for all of your laptops.
- Automatically turn off monitors and hard disks after a set period of inactivity
- Set the system to automatically hibernate or standby when not in use
- Force users to enter their password on wakeup
Automate your computers’ power statuses to sleep, hibernate, and shut-down at specific times and days to reduce costs and energy waste.
Scheduled shutdown events can be configured to only trigger after the computer is idle for a set period of time. This option prevents enPowerManager from disrupting your users while they are still working on their computers.
enPowerManager is a computer power manager for controlling the power states of local and remote computers.
With enPowerManager you can shutdown and restart a remote computer remotely from the convenience of a central console.
Schedule system restarts for software patch management purposes and keep computers updated on a regular basis.
enPowerManager’s central console makes it easy to manage the power states of all the computers in your network.
- Shutdown multiple remote computers from a single interface
- Manually perform a remote restart, shutdown, or boot on a target computer in just a few clicks
- The console displays the user/computer name, CurrentWare client version, IP address, active users, and connection status
- Meet Compliance Regulations: Meet compliance requirements with a convenient and auditable record of user activity
- Detect Security Threats: Monitor logins for Active Directory domain accounts to see if user accounts or computers are being logged into after hours
- Boost Productivity: Monitor login and logoff times to spot users that are starting work late or taking excessively long breaks
Track PC Power History
Windows Logs: Maintain auditable records of a computer’s startup events with reports that include the system shutdown date and time, computer name, and user
Verify System Startup Event: Shutdown logs help a system administrator remotely verify that computers have shutdown or startup as expected
Last Shutdown Time: Use the startup and shutdown times to track the last known user for each endpoint
Boston Centerless gains more control of daily business operations
"In CurrentWare, I found a solution that fulfilled the criteria of my entire project within a single suite of software."
Flexible Deployment Options
On-Premises | Remote Workers | Self-Managed Cloud Platforms
When you use CurrentWare's solutions the data you collect remains solely in your control, giving you the flexibility to decide where data is stored and for how long. Your employee’s data cannot be accessed by CurrentWare.
Download the Free Trial
Get started today with a free fully-functional 14-day trial of the CurrentWare Suite. No credit card required to sign up!
Deploy the Software
Install the Console & Server on a computer, server, or a cloud platform of your choice. Then deploy the Clients to your users’ computers.
Manage your Users
Organize your PCs/Users into custom policy groups. Get advanced awareness & control over how technology is used in your organization.
enPowerManager's Key Features
Get Advanced Activity Insights
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency.
- Make informed decisions
- Enforce company policies
- Improve productivity
Block Harmful Websites
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
- Block URLs & categories
- Block unwanted apps
- Website allow & block lists
Stop Data Theft to USB Devices
AccessPatrol is USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
- Block USB devices
- USB file activity alerts
- Block file transfers