How CurrentWare Helps Government Agencies Meet Compliance & Streamline Their Operations
The Risks, Challenges & Needs of State and Local Agencies
With the sudden shift to remote work, the challenges that state and local governments face have been compounded with a severe lack of visibility into their team’s work habits, productivity, and well-being.
Meeting Data Security Compliance Requirements
Managing Cyber Risk to Reduce Insurance Costs
Mitigating Insider Threat Risks to Government Data
Reducing Taxpayer Dollars Wasted by App Spawl
Keeping Employees Engaged During Work Hours
Keeping Remote Employees Productive & Secure
Learn How Boston Centerless Scaled Production With the CurrentWare Suite
“Once we got CurrentWare installed it opened the door for remote work for us; we could control the equipment and make sure our people were being productive and safe.”
CurrentWare’s Solutions for State & Local Government
With CurrentWare, state and local agencies ensure their employees are productive and secure with advanced awareness and control of employee computer activity
38% of Software is Rarely or Never Used—Leading to $34B in Waste 1
Only 60% of Companies Feel Ready for a Surprise Compliance Audit 2
54% of Government Organizations Support Hybrid Work 3
Track Productivity—No Matter Where They Work
- Compare productivity trends between time spent working remotely vs in-office
- Prevent burnout with insights into which employees are overworking & not taking breaks
- Find out if poor performance is caused by excessive time wasting or other factors
Protect Sensitive Data Against Insider Threats
- Alert IT security staff to high-risk computer activity that could put sensitive data at risk
- Control removable media, web browsing, and software use to limit data security risks
- Detect shadow IT that can pose threats to sensitive data and licensing compliance
Stop Wasting Money on Unneeded Software
- Understand who truly needs licenses for paid software solutions
- Reduce licenses for underutilized and redundant software
- Discover unauthorized programs that pose software piracy compliance risks
Enforcing Policies Has Never Been Easier
- Get evidence of employees that are visiting inappropriate websites during work time
- Improve security with triggered alerts when users visit high-risk websites
- Detect and block websites and apps that go against company standards
Get Advanced Activity Insights
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency.
- Make informed decisions
- Enforce company policies
- Improve productivity
Block Dangerous & Unwanted Sites
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
- Block URLs & categories
- Block unwanted apps
- Website allow & block lists
Stop Data Theft to USB Devices
AccessPatrol is USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
- Block USB devices
- USB file activity alerts
- Block file transfers
Remotely Control PC Power States
enPowerManager is a remote PC power manager for centrally managing power settings across all endpoints.
- Track logon and logoff times
- Log PC power event history
- Remotely shutdown PCs
Ready to Get Started?
The CurrentWare Suite provides state and local government agencies with advanced awareness and control of employee computer activity.
Reach out to our team today to learn how you can ensure your employees remain productive and secure, no matter where they work.
& many more
The reporting feature offers accurate insights on internet activities in order to ensure compliance & organization policies are met. The offsite management feature makes it easy to monitor those working from home.
Carroline Achieng O., Sales Consultant
Absa Life Assurance, 10,001+ Employees
We have experienced data leaks by dishonest employees in the past and AccessPatrol has helped us avoid them and work with greater security and peace of mind for us and our customers.
Julio V., Head of Information Technology
Financial Services Industry, 10,001+ Employees
As a ‘novice’ I was able to set up with help from support in about an hour. Previous software took forever and didn’t work as advertised. This software worked right out of the box.
Dr. Gerard B, Office Manager
Medical Practice, 1-10 Employees
The software actually does what was advertised and the support is great! We were able to have the software up and running on the same day with no issues or even a call/email to their support.
Ken W, IT Manager
Recreational Facilities, 201-500 Employees
1 1E Software Usage and Waste Report 2016 – https://www.1e.com/resources/report/software-usage-waste-report-2016/
2 Netwrix 2018 IT Risks Report – https://www.netwrix.com/2018itrisksreport.html
3 MissionSquare State and Local Government Workforce 2022 – https://slge.org/resources/state-and-local-government-workforce-survey-2022