How CurrentWare Helps Legal Services Companies Manage Insider Threats & Staff Productivity
The Risks, Challenges & Needs of Legal Services Companies
Legal services companies are tasked with ensuring that client data is safe against theft and misuse. This responsibility combined with their need to ensure their billable hours are used appropriately puts them at a unique disadvantage when it comes to working remotely.
Meeting Data Security Compliance Requirements
Managing Cyber Risk to Reduce Insurance Costs
Protecting Sensitive Client Data From Theft & Misuse
Controlling Expenses to Optimize Profitability
Ensuring Employees Spend Billable Hours Productively
Keeping Remote Employees Productive & Secure
CurrentWare’s Employee Productivity Solutions Make Remote Work Possible for Sessions & Kimball LLP
“Since we’ve let employees work from home we’ve had to have them connect remotely to the office. Thanks to BrowseReporter we know exactly what they’re doing during work hours.“
CurrentWare’s Solutions for
Legal Services Companies
With the CurrentWare Suite legal services companies ensure their employees remain productive and secure, no matter where they work. Critical data security and productivity risks can be mitigated with advanced awareness and control of employee computer activity.
25% of Attorneys and Law Firms Have Experienced a Data Breach 1
58% of Firms With 100+ Employees Aren’t Certain if They’ve Been Breached 2
86% of Lawyers Want to Work Remotely at Least One Day a Week 3
Maintain Visibility—No Matter Where Staff Work
- Compare productivity trends between time spent working remotely vs in-office
- Prevent burnout with insights into which employees are overworking & not taking breaks
- Find out if poor performance is caused by excessive time wasting or other factors
Protect Sensitive Data Against Insider Threats
- Alert IT security staff to high-risk computer activity that could put sensitive data at risk
- Control removable media, web browsing, and software use to limit data security risks
- Detect shadow IT that can pose threats to sensitive data and licensing compliance
Identify & Address Performance Issues
- Determine where additional capacity is needed to support the efficiency of the firm
- Ensure that company policies are followed to maintain professional standards
- Review employee productivity and idle time for evidence of time wasting
Enforcing Policies Has Never Been Easier
- Get evidence of employees that are visiting inappropriate websites during work time
- Improve security with triggered alerts when users visit high-risk websites
- Detect and block websites and apps that go against company standards
Get Advanced Activity Insights
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency.
- Make informed decisions
- Enforce company policies
- Improve productivity
Block Dangerous & Unwanted Sites
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
- Block URLs & categories
- Block unwanted apps
- Website allow & block lists
Stop Data Theft to USB Devices
AccessPatrol is USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
- Block USB devices
- USB file activity alerts
- Block file transfers
Remotely Control PC Power States
enPowerManager is a remote PC power manager for centrally managing power settings across all endpoints.
- Track logon and logoff times
- Log PC power event history
- Remotely shutdown PCs
Ready to Get Started?
The CurrentWare Suite provides legal services companies with advanced awareness and control of employee computer activity.
Reach out to our team today to learn how you can ensure your employees remain productive and secure, no matter where they work.
& many more
The reporting feature offers accurate insights on internet activities in order to ensure compliance & organization policies are met. The offsite management feature makes it easy to monitor those working from home.
Carroline Achieng O., Sales Consultant
Absa Life Assurance, 10,001+ Employees
We have experienced data leaks by dishonest employees in the past and AccessPatrol has helped us avoid them and work with greater security and peace of mind for us and our customers.
Julio V., Head of Information Technology
Financial Services Industry, 10,001+ Employees
As a ‘novice’ I was able to set up with help from support in about an hour. Previous software took forever and didn’t work as advertised. This software worked right out of the box.
Dr. Gerard B, Office Manager
Medical Practice, 1-10 Employees
The software actually does what was advertised and the support is great! We were able to have the software up and running on the same day with no issues or even a call/email to their support.
Ken W, IT Manager
Recreational Facilities, 201-500 Employees
1 American Bar Association’s 2021 Legal Technology Survey Report – https://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_practice/publications/techreport/2021/cybersecurity/
2 American Bar Association’s 2021 Legal Technology Survey Report – https://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_practice/publications/techreport/2021/cybersecurity/
3 Thomson Reuters 2022 Report on the State of the Legal Market – https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en-us/posts/legal/state-of-the-legal-market-2022/