Monitor Employee Activity in Real-Time to Improve Productivity & Security
Get the insights you need to manage projects and guide your remote teams to success
Protect Company Data From Insider Threats
CurrentWare’s user activity monitoring and data loss prevention features give you the activity logs you need to protect against a data breach to insider threats.
- Prevent data breaches with proactive alerts of high-risk activities like using unauthorized portable storage devices
- Audit employee computer activity for suspicious activity and anomalous behaviors
- Track and restrict file movements across portable storage devices, cloud storage services, and network share drives
Monitor Productivity & Take Screenshots
of Employees’ Screens
Our employee monitoring software lets you monitor productive vs unproductive time and capture screenshots of your employees’ screens to see exactly what they are doing on their computers.
- Capture high-resolution and compressed screenshots
- Monitor desktops in real-time to watch for unsafe data handling and inappropriate behavior
- Screenshots are tagged with the website or application that was being used, the time, and the name of the computer
Save Money With Genuine Software Usage Data
Underutilized software costs businesses a staggering $34 billion per year! With genuine insights into employee application usage you can make informed software asset management decisions.
- Find the utilization rate of specific pieces of software
- Discover what SaaS tools have fallen out of use
- Ensure you have enough licenses to meet genuine demand
Monitor File Transfers for Suspicious and High-risk Behaviour
Improve data security with increased visibility into high-risk data transfers and USB activity.
- Receive real time email alerts when employees violate your endpoint security policies
- USB file tracing reports show files that have been copied, created, deleted, or renamed on removable media devices, cloud storage services, and network share drives
- Review file transfer activity logs to trace data breaches back to their source
Get Insights Based on Employee Location
BrowseReporter’s Location Insights dashboard helps leaders make data-driven decisions about remote, in-office, and hybrid work.
Promote flexibility without sacrificing accountability with insights into how location flexibility affects employee engagement and productivity.
- Compare productivity scores between groups of in-office, remote, and hybrid employees to gauge the impact that location has on employee engagement
- See how much of your workforce is working in-office, remotely, or hybrid in a given timeframe
- Review productivity trends to decide if frequently abused distractions need to be limited with BrowseControl’s URL filter
Shady Maple Transforms Their Productivity With CurrentWare's Internet Management Tools
Being able to identify negative browsing trends and put a stop to them within a couple of hours has meant that our employees are focused on the job almost all of the time. We have become an extremely efficient workforce.
Real-Time Employee Computer Activity Dashboards & Reports
Improve business intelligence with advanced insights into web browsing, app usage, bandwidth consumption, productivity, and more!
- Identify productivity leaks
- Enforce company policies
- Detect software waste
User Activity Dashboards
- Use the collected data to review aggregated results of your entire workforce or drill down to individual users
- Select the date range and activities you want to populate the dashboard with
- Use the activity log to review raw data; add/remove columns, sort data, and export to .XLSX or .PDF
Track Productive vs Unproductive Time
- View time spent on productive vs unproductive web browsing & app use
- Customize to what is considered productive in your organization
- Compare trends in aggregated & individual productivity over time
- Use IP-based location tracking to compare productivity levels between time spent in-office vs time spent working remotely
Idle Time Tracking
- Find out when remote employees are idling for too long or spending too much of their working hours on non-work related activities
- Customize idle time based on the last keyboard/mouse inputs
- Discover which departments or employees are the most active
- Detect bandwidth-hogging websites on your network
- Review bandwidth usage trends to inform network capacity planning
- See which individual users or groups have the greatest bandwidth usage
Track Website & Application Usage
- Detect the use of unauthorized software applications
- Track which apps & sites employees use solo, as a team, or as a company
- Determine software adoption rates with usage data for apps and SaaS sites
Take Screenshots Of Your Employees’ Desktops
- Capture high-resolution and compressed screenshots of your employee’s desktops to see exactly what they're doing on their computers.
- The employee screenshot monitoring software feature can be configured to automatically delete older screenshots to reduce storage requirements
- Screenshots are tagged with the website or application that was being used, the time, and the name of the computer that was captured
Keep a Pulse on Team Activity in Real-Time
- Get high-level views of the recent activity of individual users and teams
- Easily see who is online now and who hasn’t logged in today
- Track your users’ most recent productivity, activity, availability status
Check Out Our Great Reviews
The reports are very easy to understand and the fact that they can be emailed to you on a schedule is amazing, and have made finding productivity killers VERY easy. Customer support has been fantastic every time I've had to reach out to them; I highly recommend them!
Kristen S., Associate IT Director
Specialty Coding Services Broker, 51-1000+ Employees
BrowseReporter is simple to use and provides our company with the information we were looking for. Having BrowseReporter installed has prevented any internet abuse. This was exactly what we wanted!
Denise P., IT Manager
Paper & Forest Products, 51-200 Employees
In my nearly 40 years in the IT business I’ve worked with a lot of support teams. I really appreciate CurrentWare going the extra mile to help me get the most out of the product. They’ve definitely outweighed any of the other competitors that I’ve looked at.
Jerry Slocum, Managed Services Provider
Haggerty Auto Group, 150-200 Employees
BrowseReporter is an extremely useful piece of software for monitoring our employees' devices while they are at work. It enables us to view data in real time, conduct detailed analyses of each employee's activities, and improve productivity where necessary.
Sebastian P., Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer
Retail Industry, 10,001+ Employees
User Activity Monitoring
Track web browsing, software use, search queries, and more
Take automatic screenshots or remotely view desktops
Track Software Usage
Get insights into software usage trends in your organization
Transparent & Stealth Modes
Run silently in the background or provide notice of monitoring
Block USB & Other Devices
Set full access, read only or no access on storage devices
Allow only authorized storage devices to be used
Block File Transfers
Prevent files from being transferred to portable storage
DLP Activity Reports
Track file transfers, storage device use, file operations, and more
Block websites based on
URLs & content categories
Prevent uploading and downloading based on file type
Block specific Windows
applications from launching
Manage all your users from the
centralized console with Active
Directory import or syncing
Protect your CurrentWare console
with 2FA, passwords, privilege
management, and more
Extend onsite security policies to any remote computer running outside the corporate network
SQL Server Supported
Database scaled for enterprise and
large business operations using
Microsoft SQL Server