& many more
and many more
Detect & Prevent Industrial Espionage
Concerned that disgruntled employees or contractors may attempt to steal data? Use CurrentWare’s data loss prevention solutions to protect sensitive customer data, trade secrets, and PII against insider threats.
- Monitor and restrict employee and contractor access to the internet and software
- Prevent the use of unauthorized USB storage devices and cloud storage services
- Maintain auditable records of how employees interact with devices that are used to handle sensitive data
Protect Sensitive Data
In an evolving threat landscape, manufacturers need to develop a strategy—and deploy the appropriate technology—to defend their operations.
- Monitor employee computer usage for high-risk file transfers, harmful web activities, and other suspicious activity.
- Meet data security requirements for government contracts, protect sensitive data against theft, and capture evidence of undesirable computer usage.
- Block unauthorized USB devices to mitigate data theft and the introduction of malicious software into manufacturing systems
Meet Compliance Requirements
Protect regulated data with CurrentWare’s robust data loss prevention, endpoint security, and user activity monitoring features.
Address critical cybersecurity requirements for frameworks like CMMC, NIST 800-171, and DoD regulations such as ITAR and DFARS.
- Detailed user activity reports provide invaluable data for compliance audits, incident investigations, and improving security protocols
- Ensure the the confidentiality and integrity of regulated data with advanced awareness and control over where sensitive data can be transferred
- Employ the principle of least functionality by using CurrentWare to configure information systems to provide only essential capabilitie
Reduce Downtime & Fight Distractions
CurrentWare’s endpoint lockdown and internet control features allow manufacturers to prioritize critical business applications and processes over non-essential activities.
- Monitor internet, bandwidth, and app use to identify potential bottlenecks and optimize network performance
- Restrict or prevent the use of nonessential programs, ports, applications, and websites
- Enforce policies that educate employees about best practices by displaying warning messages when they attempt to access potentially risky websites
Keep Legacy Systems Protected
Modernizing legacy systems is a costly and time-consuming endeavor. CurrentWare’s solutions are supported as far back as Windows 7, allowing manufacturers to ensure that air gapped legacy systems remain locked down.
- Reduce the attack surface of legacy systems by ensuring they provide only essential capabilities
- Disable functions such as internet access, WiFi, Bluetooth, and communication ports to keep legacy systems isolated
- Monitor the use of legacy systems to detect unauthorized or anomalous use
Centralized Management for Scalable Data Protection
Implement data security policies from the convenience of a central management server. Easily monitor and control your entire workforce in just a few clicks.
- Monitor & control each managed endpoint device from a central management console
- Place users/PCs in their own policy groups to apply a unique security policy to them
- Integrate with Active Directory to import & sync your Windows users to the CurrentWare Console
How to Improve Data Security With CurrentWare
The CurrentWare Suite provides critical security controls for protecting your network, endpoints, and sensitive data against a variety of high-risk activities.
Block & Audit Storage Devices
Control who can use portable storage devices and set security policies to limit what devices are allowed. Monitor data transfers to removable media and network storage devices to ensure that your data security policies are being followed.
Prevent Data Loss to Cloud Platforms
Protect sensitive data against the risks of cloud file sharing sites. Block cloud storage sites/apps, restrict uploads/downloads, and monitor file transfers for high-risk or anomalous activity.
Audit User Activity for Insider Threat Risks
Monitor employee computer usage for signs of insider threats. Track file transfers, web browsing, app use, and login/logout times for high-risk, anomalous, or inappropriate activity. Receive automated alerts straight to your inbox when specific events occur.
Block Data Transfers to Removable Media
Go beyond simply blocking unauthorized USB devices; ensure optimal data protection with your trusted devices, too. Block file transfers to portable storage devices based on file extension and file name.
Block High-Risk Network Ports
Block unused TCP/UDP ports to reduce the attack surface of your network. Improve data protection by mitigating the threat of data leakage over FTP, SFTP, IRC, and other high-risk network ports.
Block Risky Sites
BrowseControl’s web content category filtering database provides you with a convenient way to block millions of websites across over 100 URL categories. Easily block users from accessing social media, porn, games, known virus-infected websites, and more!
Manufacturing replaced financial services as the top attacked industry in 2021 1
Use CurrentWare’s data loss prevention and user activity monitoring features to detect high-risk and anomalous behavior
The top 3 insider threat actors are staff, privileged users, and contractors
Monitor and restrict the computer activity of trusted insiders to detect and prevent insider threats before they cause damage
Over half of organizations have experienced an insider threat from 2022-2023 2
Third-party vendors and employees with privileged access to internal systems present a significant risk to manufacturers
Flexible Deployment Options
With CurrentWare’s user activity monitoring solutions you’re in complete control of how your data is stored, secured, and retained. Your employees' data cannot be accessed by CurrentWare.
Have Complete Control of Your Data
Install the management software on a standard computer, then deploy the client software to your users' computers
Monitor & Manage on Any Network
Connect your remote employees’ computers to the management software with simple port forwarding rules
Self-Managed Cloud & VDI
Citrix, Azure, AWS, GCP, and More!
Enjoy the scalability and availability of the cloud alongside the security, control, and flexibility of our on-premises solution
Get Advanced Activity Insights
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency.
- Make informed decisions
- Enforce company policies
- Improve productivity
Block Harmful Websites
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
- Block URLs & categories
- Block unwanted apps
- Website allow & block lists
Stop Data Theft to USB Devices
AccessPatrol is USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
- Block USB devices
- USB file activity alerts
- Block file transfers
We’re Here to Help
The CurrentWare team prides itself on its high-quality customer support. We will support you every step of the way—whether you’re just starting your free trial or actively using CurrentWare in your network.
At CurrentWare, customer success is our priority at every stage of your journey. We take pride in providing high-quality and reliable pre and post-sale support to make your experience exceptional.
We offer the same level of high-quality support to all of our customers—no extra fees or packages necessary!
Customer Support Lead
CurrentWare provides the documentation, training, and other resources you need to take full advantage of the capabilities of our products.
The reporting feature offers accurate insights on internet activities in order to ensure compliance & organization policies are met. The offsite management feature makes it easy to monitor those working from home.
Carroline Achieng O., Sales Consultant
Absa Life Assurance, 10,001+ Employees
We have experienced data leaks by dishonest employees in the past and AccessPatrol has helped us avoid them and work with greater security and peace of mind for us and our customers.
Julio V., Head of Information Technology
Financial Services Industry, 10,001+ employees
As a 'novice' I was able to set up with help from support in about an hour. Previous software took forever and didn't work as advertised. This software worked right out of the box.
Dr. Gerard B, Office Manager
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
In my nearly 40 years in the IT business I’ve worked with a lot of support teams. I really appreciate CurrentWare going the extra mile to help me get the most out of the product. They’ve definitely outweighed any of the other competitors that I’ve looked at.
Jerry Slocum, Managed Services Provider
Haggerty Auto Group, 150-200 Employees
How to Keep Data Safe When Offboarding Employees
70% of intellectual property theft occurs within 90 days of an employee’s resignation.
Are you concerned about the damage a terminated employee could cause with access to sensitive corporate information, account passwords, and other proprietary data?
Follow these best practices to ensure data security when offboarding employees.
1 IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence Index 2022 | https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/ADLMYLAZ
2 Cybersecurity Insiders – 2023 Insider Threat Report | https://www.cybersecurity-insiders.com/portfolio/2023-insider-threat-report-gurucul/