& many more
Discover Our Products
Starting at $2.99 USD user/month
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency. Easily monitor web browsing and application usage with intuitive user activity reports.
✓ Make informed decisions with user activity monitoring
✓ Detailed evidence of web activity, the perfect tool for enforcing internet use policies
✓ Automatically capture screenshots of employee desktops
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
Enforce internet use policies, block distracting websites, and improve internet security with granular internet access control policies.
✓ Block websites based on URLs and content categories
✓ Prevent users from running certain programs
✓ Control internet access with allow and block lists
AccessPatrol is a data loss prevention and USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
Block USB devices and other peripherals to mitigate the threat of USB malware and data leakage.
✓ Block USB devices, network storage, & other peripherals
✓ Get alerts of USB file transfers and device use
✓ Block file transfers based on name and filetype
PC Power Manager
enPowerManager is an effective solution for remotely managing PC power policies across an enterprise to conserve energy and reduce costs.
With a simple click of the mouse computers can be remotely shutdown or booted automatically at different times during the day.
✓ Remotely schedule and manage computer power states
✓ Configure advanced power policies for all users
✓ Track logon, startup, and shutdown activities
Employee Monitoring, Web Filtering, PC Power Management, & Device Control Software
Improve employee productivity, data security, and business intelligence with advanced awareness and control over how technology is used in your organization.
Each solution operates from the same central console, allowing you to easily manage the entire CurrentWare Suite from the convenience of a web browser.
✓ Get advantageous pricing when you purchase all four solutions
✓ Seamlessly add new solutions without redeploying the clients
✓ Includes BrowseReporter, BrowseControl, AccessPatrol, and enPowerManager
Flexible Deployment Options
Improve Productivity & Efficiency in 3 Simple Steps
Download the Free Trial
Get started today with a free fully-functional 14-day trial of the CurrentWare Suite. No credit card required to sign up!
Deploy the Software
Install the CurrentWare Console & Server on an admin's computer, then deploy the CurrentWare Clients to your users’ computers.
Manage your Users
Organize your users/computers with AD sync or configure custom policy groups. Apply policies and run on their computer activities.
Try the CurrentWare Suite for Free
Fully functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes.
Each module starts at $2.99 USD per license/month
Content Filtering—Block Websites & Applications
- Block Websites: Block websites based on category, URL, domain, keyword, or IP address.
- Granular Policies: Customize internet restrictions for each user, device, or department.
- Block Applications: Prevent the launching of distracting or high-risk apps.
—Application & Internet Usage
- Productivity Tracking: Get reports of each website and application used to see how your employees spend their time during the workday.
- Screenshot Monitoring: Capture high-resolution and compressed screenshots of your employees’ computer desktops.
- Track Software Usage: Get insights into what applications are being used and how much time is spent using them.
USB Control—Data Loss Prevention & Endpoint Security
- USB Blocker: Easily block USBs, optical media, mobile devices, SD cards, and other removable media devices.
- DLP Controls: Prevent the transfer of data through USB flash drives, CDs, iPods, MP3s, FireWire, WiFi, and Bluetooth.
- USB Auditing: File operations reports track what files have been copied, created, deleted, or renamed on removable media devices.
Advanced Power Policy Management
- Power Management: Advanced power policy controls provide the means for remotely restarting devices after deploying security updates.
- Cost Savings: Save on energy costs by scheduling devices to start up and shut down during specified time slots or via Wake-on-LAN.
- Go Green: Reduce unnecessary computer power usage as a critical part of energy efficiency initiatives.
Boston Centerless gains more control of daily business operations
“In CurrentWare, I found a solution that fulfilled the criteria of my entire project within a single suite of software.”
Here’s what our customers have to say
“This product is well worth the cost and the staff has been amazing! This is the only Internet filter I will ever use. It was so easy to set up and maintain!”
– Vision Quest Communications