Employee Productivity & Security Software for Small Business
Affordable, easy-to-use, and scalable employee computer monitoring, internet filtering, and data loss prevention software. Improve employee productivity and protect your business against data theft, malicious websites, and insider threats.
& many more
CurrentWare’s Solutions for Small Business
Whether you’re in the early stages and bootstrapping every last resource you can find or you’re scaling rapidly, the fact is that capital efficiency and time management will make or break your business. CurrentWare’s software solutions are quick to deploy and cost effective, providing you with the capabilities you need to maximize the profitability and efficiency of your workforce.
Data Loss Prevention & Endpoint Security
- USB Blocker: Protect confidential and sensitive files against data breaches. Enforce the exclusive use of authorized and encrypted USBs on endpoint devices that are used to access student records. Ensure that bad actors cannot use personal devices to illicitly exfiltrate confidential files.
- Endpoint Monitoring: Collect evidence of suspicious network activity with auditable endpoint activity reports. Maintain logs of all USB file operations and peripheral devices that have been connected to monitored devices.
- Data Security: Defend against accidental and malicious insider threats by restricting sensitive file types from being transferred to USB devices by unauthorized personnel. Protect the personal information of students and staff against loss, theft, and unauthorized copying to USB devices.
Computer Monitoring – Application & Internet Usage
- Internet Monitoring for CIPA: Monitor the online activities of minors to meet CIPA compliance requirements & secure e-rate funding.
- Monitoring Reports: Maintain auditable records of applications used, websites visited, bandwidth consumed, and keywords input into search engines by students and staff.Improve
- Bandwidth Usage: Monitor for excessive bandwidth consumption that slows network speeds and disrupts connections to the digital tools used for teaching and learning
Content Filtering – Blacklist Websites & Block Applications
- Network Safety: Defend networks against malicious websites that are used to transmit malware and gain unauthorized access to the networks that contain the sensitive personal information of pupils, parents, and staff.
- Internet Safety: Enforce the use of safe search filters on search engines and use website blacklists to protect students from inappropriate or obscene content while ensuring that students are following acceptable use policies.
- Custom Configurations: User-friendly and granular customizations for content filtering ensure that unsafe and inappropriate content is filtered without interfering with legitimate educational needs.
Advanced Power Policy Management
- Power Management: Advanced power policy controls provide the means for remotely restarting devices after deploying security updates.
- Cost Savings: Save on energy costs by scheduling devices to start up and shut down during specified time slots or by using enPowerManager’s integrated Wake-on-LAN features.
- Go Green: Reduce unnecessary computer power usage as a critical part of energy efficiency initiatives.
Get Started Today
With a Free Trial
Fully functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes.
Employee Productivity Software Improves Cost Efficiency
The employee productivity software solutions included in the CurrentWare suite save you precious time and money by making your internet use policy easy to manage. From a single machine you can manage all of your employees and monitor for the abuse of unproductive websites and applications, prevent employees from spending their working hours playing games and browsing social media, and take back control over how employees use their workstations during work hours.
Granular Policy Configurations: Onsite & Offsite
Granular configurations based on devices, users, workgroups, and Organizational Units (OU) from Active Directory can be used for both in-house and remote workers. With CurrentWare, small businesses can establish bespoke security and internet access policies that protect the data in their custody while mitigating the temptation to access distracting websites wherever their employees work.
Internet Usage Monitoring
64% of workers in a survey by Salary.com admitted to using their workplace internet connections for non-work reasons on a daily basis. CurrentWare’s computer monitoring software BrowseReporter identifies employees that are maliciously wasting valuable time at work by surfing the web. BrowseReporter’s user activity reports provide you with the evidence you need to make data-informed productivity management decisions.
BrowseReporter’s integrated internet data usage monitor gives you the means to identify excessive bandwidth usage in your network. Improve your internet speeds by checking bandwidth usage reports for users that are bottlenecking your available bandwidth and slowing your internet speeds.
CurrentWare’s content filtering application BrowseControl is the best web filter for small business internet security. Enforcing your business’ internet use policy by blacklisting websites that are killing your employee productivity.
Save Time With URL Category Filtering
With the ever increasing number of objectionable and unsafe sites, manual web filtering can be a laborious task.
Whether or not you’ve provided a formal internet use policy, you have clear expectations about what is and is not okay in your workplace. BrowseControl’s category filter makes it easy to block thousands of distracting and inappropriate sites in just a few clicks.
Shady Maple Transforms Their Productivity With Internet Filtering & Employee Computer Monitoring Software
“Being able to identify negative browsing trends and put a stop to them within a couple of hours has meant that our employees are focused on the job almost all of the time. We have become an extremely efficient workforce."
Advantageous Pricing for Small Companies
Get solo modules or get the full suite for the best value
Volume deals start with as little as 100 licenses
Get advantageous pricing with a multi-year plan
Nonprofit & educational organizations get 10% off
Simple to Use, All in One Productivity, Compliance & Data Loss Prevention Software for Small & Medium Businesses
Employee Computer Activity Monitoring
Maintain auditable records of how employees interact with devices that are used to handle sensitive data. Real-time monitoring alerts notify designated personnel when employees attempt to perform actions that are against company policy, including browsing NSFW websites and using unauthorized USB devices on endpoints. Use CurrentWare as an employee productivity software to track the websites employees visit, how much time they spend browsing, and how long they are away from their computers.
Data Loss Prevention For Small Business
CurrentWare’s data loss prevention (DLP) software for small businesses provides your business with an affordable and scalable way for protecting sensitive corporate, financial, and personal data from external threats and misuse.
Small businesses that want to work with larger firms need to demonstrate proactive cybersecurity to remain competitive. The CurrentWare Suite provides robust endpoint security and data loss prevention features that protect sensitive data from insider threats to make your business more trustworthy and reliable.
- USB device control software for restricting data transfers to unauthorized USB devices.
- Enforce the exclusive use of authorized USB devices to ensure that data is not taken off-site on personal devices.
- Application controls prevent unauthorized users and devices from launching computer programs that are used to manage sensitive data.
Web Filtering Software for Small Business
If your company has a connection to the internet and you want to let your employees use your Windows workstation to browse the websites on the internet, you simply cannot afford to forgo internet filtering software as part of your small business data loss prevention strategy.
- Remove the threat of data exfiltration caused by P2P file-sharing websites and personal cloud storage use.
- Block websites that are known to contain malware and other unsuitable materials with BrowseControl’s continuously updated Category Filtering database.
- Prevent unauthorized users from accessing web portals and applications that are used to manage financial data. BrowseControl provides you with greater control than a small business firewall by allowing you to tailor internet and application permissions based on users, devices, and departments – all with the help of convenient, centrally-managed whitelists and blacklists.
Get Started Today
With a Free Trial
Fully functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes.
CurrentWare’s No Obligation FREE Trial
Investing in new technology is a major decision. CurrentWare is going to help your small company take back control over technology in the workplace with a no-obligation FREE trial of any of our software solutions.