& many more
and many more
Learn About AccessPatrol, the Best GFI EndPointSecurity Alternative
Intuitive & Flexible USB
Protect sensitive data with AccessPatrol’s device control solutions.
Block or limit the use of a USB port based on storage devices, wireless connectivity, communication ports, imaging devices, and other peripherals.
Device control policies can be uniquely configured for each user, endpoint, and department.
- Easily block USBs, optical media, mobile devices, SD cards, and other removable media
- Disable wireless connections through Bluetooth devices, infrared, and WiFi
- Block employees from using scanners, printers, and cameras to steal sensitive data
Monitor USB Activity for Suspicious and High-risk Behaviour
AccessPatrol’s device control features include a USB activity monitor for increased visibility into high-risk data transfers.
- Receive real time email alerts when employees violate your endpoint security policies
- Audit file operations reports to see files that have been copied, created, deleted, or renamed on removable media devices
- Review USB activity logs to trace data breaches back to their source
Prevent the Use of Untrusted Removable Devices
AccessPatrol’s device control solutions give you the features you need to ensure data protection against portable devices.
- Effortlessly block all peripheral devices that fall outside of your allowed devices lists
- Provide greater USB access to tech support and other trusted users
- Temporarily grant time-limited access to blocked devices using the Access Code Generator
Centralized USB Management for Scalable Device Control
AccessPatrol’s centralized monitoring and management console lets you implement device control policies from the convenience of a web browser.
- Precise and Granular Control: Control portable devices based on groups of users or computers
- Active Directory Sync: Use Active Directory sync to import your existing organizational units
- Protect Remote Devices: Device control policies travel with laptops, allowing you to easily enforce security policies for remote teams
Restrict File Transfers to Storage Devices
With AccessPatrol’s USB file transfer blocking feature you can prevent files from being transferred to portable storage devices based on their filename or extension.
- Allowed List: Limit what files can be transferred to storage devices based on file extensions and keywords in filenames
- Block File Transfers: Prevent file transfers between storage devices and PCs, even on trusted storage devices
- Renamed File Extension Blocking: AccessPatrol uses file signatures to detect the original file extension of a file, preventing users from renaming files to bypass your DLP policies
What Happened to GFI EndPointSecurity?
GFI EndPointSecurity has reached End of Engineering (EoE)
“End of Engineering: No new releases, minor releases, defect logging or defect fixes for affected products. Customers can continue to use EoE products unencumbered and add/subtract user licenses as necessary. Customer Support will continue to respond to issues and use reasonable efforts to assist customers, but no new, tested corrections will be generated. Latest versions of software and fixes remain available for download.”
– GFI end-of-engineering announcement
What Does End-of-Engineering Mean for Existing GFI EndPointSecurity Users?
No more security & compatibility updates
Using GFI EndPointSecurity on a computer running Windows 10 version 1803 or later causes a fatal Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) error to occur.
Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP because of FLMGR.SYS
Businesses that follow cybersecurity best practices need a GFI EndPointSecurity alternative that is regularly updated to remain compatible with the latest version of Windows.
“The latest version of EndPointSecurity supports Windows operating systems up to Windows 10 version 1709. Due to the End of Engineering status of the product, this issue will not be fixed.” – GFI
Reduced customer support
Support for GFI EndPointSecurity has been greatly scaled back. Without reliable customer support, GFI users have struggled without a solution to their problems.
“They’ve essentially gotten rid of everyone, moved to a model where there is a support team who supports multiple companies and doesn’t provide working solutions.”
“I had a ticket open for 2 months that was never addressed. We just gave up and moved away from GFI.”
“I have had a ticket open with them for 7 weeks now that affects a production system we need for PCI compliance, but they don’t seem to care” – Spiceworks Community
The reporting feature offers accurate insights on internet activities in order to ensure compliance & organization policies are met. The offsite management feature makes it easy to monitor those working from home.
Carroline Achieng O., Sales Consultant
Absa Life Assurance, 10,001+ Employees
We have experienced data leaks by dishonest employees in the past and AccessPatrol has helped us avoid them and work with greater security and peace of mind for us and our customers.
Julio V., Head of Information Technology
Financial Services Industry, 10,001+ employees
As a 'novice' I was able to set up with help from support in about an hour. Previous software took forever and didn't work as advertised. This software worked right out of the box.
Dr. Gerard B, Office Manager
The software actually does what was advertised and the support is great! We were able to have the software up and running on the same day with no issues or even a call/email to their support.
Ken W, IT Manager
Viking Yachts Protects Sensitive Information From a Departing Employee
“CurrentWare saved us a lot of time and money. If we didn’t have AccessPatrol we would have never known what was going on. I cannot thank all of you enough for this software.”
Protect Your Sensitive Data With the CurrentWare Suite
Centralized Management for Scalable Data Protection
Implement data security policies from the convenience of a central management server. Easily monitor and control your entire workforce in just a few clicks.
- Monitor & control each managed endpoint device from a central management console
- Place users/PCs in their own policy groups to apply a unique security policy to them
- Integrate with Active Directory to import & sync your Windows users to the CurrentWare Console
Protect Sensitive Data Against Theft to Insider Threats
Use CurrentWare’s data loss prevention solutions to protect sensitive customer data, intellectual property, trade secrets, and personally identifiable information against data breaches to insider threats.
- Collect evidence of data exfiltration and potential data breaches
- Prevent the use of unauthorized USB storage devices
- Endpoint DLP features trace user activity across all of your organization’s endpoints
Restrict Access to Cloud Services
Having sensitive data stored on cloud services is a significant data loss risk. Control access to cloud apps and websites with CurrentWare.
- Block malicious insiders from accessing cloud applications
- Effortlessly block millions of websites across 100+ URL categories
- Take control over data movement by blocking data egress points
Monitor User Devices for Events That Pose Security Risks
Data loss prevention depends on complete visibility into how your user accounts are interacting with your systems. CurrentWare helps provide visibility into risky behavior with intuitive user activity reports.
- Get alerts of high-risk data movement to USB devices
- Monitor network traffic on endpoints for attempts to access high-risk websites and other policy violations
- Alert your network administrator, IT department, and other trusted users when high-risk events occur
Get Advanced Activity Insights
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency.
- Make informed decisions
- Enforce company policies
- Improve productivity
Block Harmful Websites
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
- Block URLs & categories
- Block unwanted apps
- Website allow & block lists
Stop Data Theft to USB Devices
AccessPatrol is USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
- Block USB devices
- USB file activity alerts
- Block file transfers
Flexible Deployment Options
On-Premises | Remote Workers | Self-Managed Cloud Platforms
When you use CurrentWare's solutions the data you collect remains solely in your control, giving you the flexibility to decide where data is stored and for how long. Your employee’s data cannot be accessed by CurrentWare.
Download the Free Trial
Get started today with a free fully-functional 14-day trial of the CurrentWare Suite. No credit card required to sign up!
Deploy the Software
Install the Console & Server on a computer, server, or a cloud platform of your choice. Then deploy the Clients to your users’ computers.
Manage your Users
Organize your PCs/Users into custom policy groups. Get advanced awareness & control over how technology is used in your organization.
First Choice Health Protects Medical Data
& Meets HIPAA Compliance
“With CurrentWare we’re certain we’re meeting today’s cybersecurity standards whilst maintaining immediate, reliant access to patient records so we can keep delivering a high-quality service to our clients.”
Manage all your users from the
centralized console with Active
Directory import or syncing
Protect your CurrentWare console
with 2FA, passwords, privilege
management, and more
Extend onsite security policies to any remote computer running outside the corporate network
SQL Server Supported
Database scaled for enterprise and
large business operations using
Microsoft SQL Server
See How CurrentWare Compares to Other Vendors
Web Filter, DLP & UAM
vs Endpoint Protector
Data Loss Prevention
vs GFI EndPointSecurity
Data Loss Prevention
DLP & UAM
vs GFI WebMonitor
vs Cisco Umbrella
vs K9 Web Protection