& many more
and many more
Protect Sensitive Data With Our Robust File Activity Monitoring Software
File Transfer Monitoring
- Track files that are copied to portable storage devices, network share drives, cloud storage services, and more
- Selectively choose which file operations to include in the report, such as tracking files copied to USB
- Track USB file transfer history based on individual users and computers as evidence of who copied data
Top File Types Copied/Created
- See what file types are commonly transferred to internal hard drives and external devices
- Find out which groups and users/PCs use removable media device the most
- Review the Activity Log for specific details on what files are being transferred and by who
USB History Reports and Dashboards
- Track USB drive usage, previously connected storage devices, wireless devices, imaging devices, and other peripherals
- Drill down into the USB drive usage history of specific users or computers
- Retain USB drive usage history data with date and time, user/computer name, policy group name, device type, description, and allowed vs blocked status
Track Usage of Allowed vs Denied USB Drives
- Collect evidence of users attempting to use unauthorized portable storage devices
- Alert IT security teams to high-risk USB activities such as transferring sensitive data to a USB stick
- Find out which groups require further USB security training
Track & Block File Transfers to Cloud Storage Services
- Detect when an employee uploads company IP to the cloud
- Track what files are uploaded and downloaded on any website
- Block file uploads to cloud storage service websites and apps
Protect Sensitive Files With File Activity Monitoring Alerts
AccessPatrol’s real time monitoring provides your organization with the file activity monitoring tools it needs to protect important files against insider threats.
Instantly notify designated people of high-risk data movements to quickly identify attempts to transfer sensitive information to external drives, removable devices, cloud storage services such as Google Drive, and network share drives.
File Activity Alerts: Send AccessPatrol’s reports straight to your security team’s inbox when alerts are triggered
USB Data Loss Prevention: Customize thresholds to send email alerts based on suspicious USB connection history, file operations, or specific file types
Removable Media Control: Combine the USB security alerts with AccessPatrol’s other USB control features to enforce your removable media device policy and improve your USB data loss prevention capabilities
USB File Operations Alerts
Protect sensitive data against theft by alerting security personnel when suspicious file operations are performed on USB storage devices, cell phones, and cameras.
Configure file operations alerts based on file extensions (.exe, .zip, .msi, .xslx, .cad, etc) or file names to get alerted when these copied files are detected.
You can configure file operations alerts to trigger when:
- Files are created on external storage devices
Files are transferred to external storage devices
Files are deleted from external storage devices
Files are saved as to external storage devices
Files are renamed on external storage devices
Get Alerted When Sensitive Files Are Transferred
Get advanced alerts of suspicious activity, such as when specific file types and file names that are likely to contain sensitive data are transferred to removable devices.
You can configure USB file activity alerts to trigger when:
A user commits any sort of file operation
- A user transfers specific file types
A user transfers files with pre-defined keywords in the file name
USB Device Usage Alerts
With the Email Alerts by Devices feature you can trigger real-time usb security alerts based on the peripheral device usage of your organization
You can configure USB connection history alerts to trigger when:
- A Specific USB device is used
- Any USB device is used
- An unknown USB device is used
- Users are denied access to removable media
This software helps us to achieve compliance with industry and government requirements with respect to controlling the use of removable storage media. It fits the bill perfectly.
Matthew W., Project Manager
Aviation & Aerospace Industry, 11-50 employees
In my nearly 40 years in the IT business I’ve worked with a lot of support teams. I really appreciate CurrentWare going the extra mile to help me get the most out of the product. They’ve definitely outweighed any of the other competitors that I’ve looked at.
Jerry Slocum, Managed Services Provider
Haggerty Auto Group, 150-200 Employees
Data leaks have been thwarted by AccessPatrol. When an unauthorized device is detected, an email alert is sent immediately. It enables real-time audit reports on accessed and blocked devices.
Karen M., Senior Director of Marketing
Construction Industry, 10,001+ employees
We have experienced data leaks by dishonest employees in the past and AccessPatrol has helped us avoid them and work with greater security and peace of mind for us and our customers.
Julio V., Head of Information Technology
Financial Services Industry, 10,001+ employees
Removable Media Policy
Download this data security policy template to prevent data leakage to USB flash drives and other removable storage devices.
- Set data security standards for portable storage
- Define the acceptable use of removable media
- Inform your users about their security responsibilities
Go Beyond File Activity Monitoring With Advanced Control Over USB Devices
Intuitive & Flexible USB
Protect sensitive data with AccessPatrol’s device control solutions.
Block or limit the use of a USB port based on storage devices, wireless connectivity, communication ports, imaging devices, and other peripherals.
Device control policies can be uniquely configured for each user, endpoint, and department.
- Easily block USBs, optical media, mobile devices, SD cards, and other removable media
- Disable wireless connections through Bluetooth devices, infrared, and WiFi
- Block employees from using scanners, printers, and cameras to steal sensitive data
Prevent the Use of Untrusted Removable Devices
AccessPatrol’s device control solutions give you the features you need to ensure data protection against portable devices.
- Effortlessly block all peripheral devices that fall outside of your allowed devices lists
- Provide greater USB access to tech support and other trusted users
- Temporarily grant time-limited access to blocked devices using the Access Code Generator
Centralized USB Management for Scalable Device Control
AccessPatrol’s centralized monitoring and management console lets you implement device control policies from the convenience of a web browser.
- Precise and Granular Control: Control portable devices based on groups of users or computers
- Active Directory Sync: Use Active Directory sync to import your existing organizational units
- Protect Remote Devices: Device control policies travel with laptops, allowing you to easily enforce security policies for remote teams
Restrict File Transfers to Storage Devices
With AccessPatrol’s USB file transfer blocking feature you can prevent files from being transferred to portable storage devices based on their filename or extension.
- Allowed List: Limit what files can be transferred to storage devices based on file extensions and keywords in filenames
- Block File Transfers: Prevent file transfers between storage devices and PCs, even on trusted storage devices
- Renamed File Extension Blocking: AccessPatrol uses file signatures to detect the original file extension of a file, preventing users from renaming files to bypass your DLP policies
Flexible Deployment Options
With CurrentWare’s user activity monitoring solutions you’re in complete control of how your data is stored, secured, and retained. Your employees' data cannot be accessed by CurrentWare.
Keep Control of Your Data
Install the management software on a standard computer, then deploy the client software to your users' computers
Monitor & Manage on Any Network
Connect your remote employees’ computers to the management software with simple port forwarding rules
Self-Managed Cloud & VDI
Citrix, Azure, AWS, GCP, and More!
Enjoy the scalability and availability of the cloud alongside the security, control, and flexibility of our on-premises solution
We’re Here to Help
The CurrentWare team prides itself on its high-quality customer support. We will support you every step of the way—whether you’re just starting your free trial or actively using CurrentWare in your network.
At CurrentWare, customer success is our priority at every stage of your journey. We take pride in providing high-quality and reliable pre and post-sale support to make your experience exceptional.
We offer the same level of high-quality support to all of our customers—no extra fees or packages necessary!
Customer Support Lead
CurrentWare provides the documentation, training, and other resources you need to take full advantage of the capabilities of our products.
AccessPatrol’s USB Control & Data Loss Prevention Features
Block USB & Other Devices
Set full access, read only or no access on storage devices
Allow only authorized storage devices to be used
Block File Transfers
Prevent files from being transferred to portable storage
Access Code Generator
Provide temporary access to peripheral devices
DLP Activity Reports
Track file transfers, storage device use, file operations, and more
File Transfer Monitoring
Monitor files that are copied to USBs, cloud storage, and more
Alerts & Reports
Automatically send USB activity reports to designated inboxes
Transparent & Stealth Modes
Run silently in the background or provide notice of monitoring
Manage all your users from the
centralized console with Active
Directory import or syncing
Protect your CurrentWare console
with 2FA, passwords, privilege
management, and more
Extend onsite Internet usage
policies to laptops running outside
the corporate network
SQL Server Supported
Database scaled for enterprise and
large business operations using
Microsoft SQL Server