Best Alternatives to Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business
Looking for the best Kaspersky alternatives for web control, USB device control, and user activity monitoring?
CurrentWare has the user activity tracking, web filtering, and data loss prevention security solutions you need to keep your business running securely and productively—at a fraction of the cost!
We offer fair prices and honest value to keep our products accessible to companies of all sizes.
& many more
and many more
CurrentWare’s Kaspersky Alternatives
Not Satisfied With Your Vendor?
Switch to Us & Get a Discount
Make the switch to CurrentWare today to save up to 25% on your first year!
Compare CurrentWare vs Kaspersky Key Features
|✅||Reports & Alerts||✅|
|✅||Remote Screen Capture||❌|
|✅||Productive vs. Unproductive Time||❌|
|✅||Track Local Software Usage||✅|
|✅||Search Query Reports||❌|
|✅||Idle Time Tracking||❌|
|✅||Monitor Remote Workers||✅|
|✅||Bandwidth Usage Tracking||❌|
|✅||URL Category Tracking||✅|
This section will compare the employee monitoring software features of CurrentWare to Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
CurrentWare’s employee monitoring software gives you the internet and application usage data you need to track employee performance, monitor remote workers, and ensure that employees are following your acceptable use policy.
|✅||Allow URLs & Domains||✅|
|✅||Block URLs & Domains||✅|
|✅||User Group Policies||✅|
|✅||Computer Group Policies||✅|
|✅||Custom Block Pages||✅|
|✅||Remote Workforce Management||✅|
|✅||Enforce Google SafeSearch||✅|
This section will compare the web content filtering features of CurrentWare to Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
CurrentWare’s internet and application blocking software BrowseControl is a fantastic Kaspersky alternative for controlling employee internet use. It allows you to proactively block undesirable websites and applications to help keep your workforce secure and productive.
NOTE: Kaspersky Web Control is only available in the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus plan. On Windows workstations this component is unavailable if it is installed on a computer that runs on Microsoft Windows for file servers.
|✅||Block USB & Storage Devices||✅|
|❌||Malware Sandboxing & Antivirus Scanning||✅|
|✅||USB Activity Reports||✅|
|✅||Allow Trusted Peripherals||✅|
|✅||Block High-Risk Websites||✅|
|❌||Malicious Activity Rollback||✅|
|❌||Adaptive Anomaly Control||✅|
|✅||Block External Devices||✅|
|✅||Block USB File Transfers||✅|
|❌||In-Line Content Inspection||✅|
Data Loss Prevention & Cybersecurity
This section will compare the data loss prevention and cybersecurity features of CurrentWare to Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
Monitoring and restricting USB file transfers is critical for protecting sensitive data against insider theft. CurrentWare’s AccessPatrol lets you restrict the use of a wide variety of peripheral devices including external storage hardware, Bluetooth, WiFi, and printers.
Note: Kaspersky’s USB device control features are only available in Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus
|✅||Central Admin Console||✅|
Self Hosted Cloud
|✅||Local & Remote Client Install||✅|
|✅||Active Directory Installation||✅|
|✅||Active Directory Sync||✅|
|✅||Compatible with Windows||✅|
|❌||Compatible with MacOS||✅|
|❌||Compatible with Linux||✅|
|❌||Compatible with iOS/Android||✅|
|✅||Remote Workforce Management||✅|
Setup & Deployment
Getting started with CurrentWare is easy. CurrentWare offers a variety deployment options that suit the installation needs of organizations of all sizes.
|8:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday||Support Availability||⚠️ |
|✅||Live Chat Feature||⚠️ |
AI Chat Bot
Even the best vendors need to have a reliable support team to ensure that their customers get the services they need to make the most of their security solutions. This section will compare the customer support options of Kaspersky to CurrentWare’s Kaspersky alternatives.
*Kaspersky’s technical support availability varies based on whether or not you purchase a Maintenance Service Agreement (MSA). There are 4 MSA support tiers, with higher tiers offering faster response times.
Kaspersky’s Support Tiers:
- Standard Support:10 am to 5 pm (ET) Monday – Friday
- MSA Start: 9 am to 7 pm (ET) Monday – Friday
- MSA Plus/Business/Enterprise: 24 x 7 x 365
Viking Yachts Protects Sensitive Information From a Departing Employee
“CurrentWare saved us a lot of time and money. If we didn’t have AccessPatrol we would have never known what was going on. I cannot thank all of you enough for this software.”
This software helps us to achieve compliance with industry and government requirements with respect to controlling the use of removable storage media. It fits the bill perfectly.
Matthew W., Project Manager
Aviation & Aerospace Industry, 11-50 employees
[AccessPatrol] has been a great benefit to secure USB devices and access to company computers. We now have the ability to secure machines that otherwise would have been exposed to threats.
Jordan F., Senior IT Specialist
Machinery Industry, 1001-5000 employees
Data leaks have been thwarted by AccessPatrol. When an unauthorized device is detected, an email alert is sent immediately. It enables real-time audit reports on accessed and blocked devices.
Karen M., Senior Director of Marketing
Construction Industry, 10,001+ employees
We have experienced data leaks by dishonest employees in the past and AccessPatrol has helped us avoid them and work with greater security and peace of mind for us and our customers.
Julio V., Head of Information Technology
Financial Services Industry, 10,001+ employees
Compare CurrentWare vs Kaspersky Endpoint Security Pricing
CurrentWare’s Teramind alternatives are a cost effective solution for tracking the computer usage of your team members. CurrentWare offers fair prices and honest value to keep their products accessible to companies of all sizes.
CurrentWare’s solutions can be purchased individually for the greatest flexibility or as a full suite for the best value.
When purchased individually, the cost of BrowseReporter, BrowseControl, and AccessPatrol starts as low as $3.99 USD per user per month (paid annually). The full CurrentWare Suite includes all 4 modules starting at $8.99 USD.
- Pricing breaks are available for businesses that sign up for multi-year plans or have future growth planned and can commit to bulk orders.
- Volume license discounts are available starting for as low as 100 users, with discounts increasing depending on the number of licenses, and the length of the contract term.
- Educational organizations and nonprofits may qualify for a 10% license discount.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Pricing (10 Users)
- Endpoint Security Cloud: $535 USD/year
- Endpoint Security Cloud Plus: $820 USD/year
- Endpoint Security for Business Select: $595 USD/year
- Endpoint Security for Business Advanced: $1020 USD/year
*Pricing based on 10 users for 1 year; current as of November 2022.
Boston Centerless gains more control of daily business operations
"In CurrentWare, I found a solution that fulfilled the criteria of my entire project within a single suite of software."
Why Choose CurrentWare’s Alternatives to Kaspersky?
Purchase the Exact Solutions You Need
Why pay for more features than you need? Each CurrentWare solution can be purchased individually, giving you access to the key features you need without paying for the features you don’t.
Use BrowseControl for Web Protection From Online Threats
BrowseControl’s internet security features include a web category filtering database to effortlessly block millions of websites across 100+ content categories. Easily block users from accessing social media, online storage, porn, games, known virus-infected websites, and more!
Block malicious websites on all your devices and as as many users as you need from the convenience of a central web console.
Enforce Acceptable Computer Use Policies
- Policy Reminders: Redirect users from restricted websites to your internet use policy or a custom block page
- Block Websites: Prevent access to websites that go against your acceptable computer use policies
- Non-Compliance Alerts: Combine BrowseControl with BrowseReporter to get alerts of policy violations
Block Bandwidth Hogs to Improve Network Availability
- Block Bandwidth Hogs: Block Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and other unproductive bandwidth hogs
- Restrict Unproductive Sites: Reduce unproductive web browsing to ensure bandwidth availability for work tasks
- Discretionary Access: Selectively allow access to high-bandwidth sites on an as-needed basis
Reduce Distractions to Improve Employee Productivity
- Improve Focus: Block distracting websites and apps to keep your users focused on their tasks
- Custom Internet Policies: Apply different policies for group of users or computers to avoid bottlenecks
- Control Tech Use: Combine with BrowseReporter computer monitoring software for advanced awareness and control over technology usage
Protect Your Business From Compliance & Liability Risks
- Prevent Software Piracy: Use the app blocker to prevent employees from launching specific applications
- Block Inappropriate Content: Prevent users from accessing pornographic, hateful, or crude websites at work or school
- Meet Compliance Requirements: Control internet use to secure your network against web-based threats and data loss to cloud storage sites/apps
Protect Against Web Security Threats
- Download Blocker: Block file downloads such as executables, zipped files, and videos from HTTP sites
- Internet Off: Block the entire internet from being browsed for specific computers or employees
- Web Category Filtering: Block malicious and high-risk websites with our frequently updated category filtering database
Prevent Data Theft & Leakage
- Cloud DLP: Block unsanctioned cloud storage apps and sites to prevent employee data theft
- Port Filtering: Block ports used for FTP, SCP, SFTP, etc. to prevent data from leaving the network
- Block High-Risk Sites: Block other potential data egress points such as personal email platforms, torrenting sites, etc
Real-Time Employee Computer
Activity Dashboards & Reports
BrowseReporter’s real-time user activity dashboards and reports give you the insights you need to identify productivity leaks, detect excessive bandwidth usage, reduce software costs, and improve business intelligence.
User Activity Dashboards
- Use the collected data to review aggregated results of your entire workforce or drill down to individual users
- Select the date range and activities you want to populate the dashboard with
- Use the activity log to review raw data; add/remove columns, sort data, and export to .XLSX or .PDF
Track Productive vs Unproductive Time
- View time spent on productive vs unproductive web browsing & app use
- Customize to what is considered productive in your organization
- Compare trends in aggregated & individual productivity over time
- Use IP-based location tracking to compare productivity levels between time spent in-office vs time spent working remotely
Idle Time Tracking
- Find out when remote employees are idling for too long or spending too much of their working hours on non-work related activities
- Customize idle time based on the last keyboard/mouse inputs
- Discover which departments or employees are the most active
- Detect bandwidth-hogging websites on your network
- Review bandwidth usage trends to inform network capacity planning
- See which individual users or groups have the greatest bandwidth usage
Track Website & Application Usage
- Detect the use of unauthorized software applications
- Track which apps & sites employees use solo, as a team, or as a company
- Determine software adoption rates with usage data for apps and SaaS sites
Take Screenshots Of Your Employees’ Desktops
- Capture high-resolution and compressed screenshots of your employee’s desktops to see exactly what they're doing on their computers.
- The employee screenshot monitoring software feature can be configured to automatically delete older screenshots to reduce storage requirements
- Screenshots are tagged with the website or application that was being used, the time, and the name of the computer that was captured
Keep a Pulse on Team Activity in Real-Time
- Get high-level views of the recent activity of individual users and teams
- Easily see who is online now and who hasn’t logged in today
- Track your users’ most recent productivity, activity, availability status
Try Our Kaspersky Alternatives for Free
Fully functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes.