Remote Employee Monitoring Software
Use CurrentWare’s remote employee monitoring software to improve productivity & security—no matter where your team members work
- Improve Productivity
Track real-time unproductive web browsing, app usage, and idle time to detect time-wasting
- Save Time With Intuitive Reports
Understand how your remote workforce operates—even on Terminal Server and Remote Desktop Services!
- Enhance Visibility
With real-time employee activity insights you can promote flexibility without sacrificing accountability
& many more
and many more
What Are the Benefits of Remote Employee Monitoring Software?
98% of employees surveyed said they would like the option to work remotely (at least some of the time) for the rest of their careers.1 To continue offering this perk in the long term companies need to implement the best employee monitoring software to keep each remote employee productive and secure no matter where they work.
Keep a Pulse on
Real-Time Team Activity
Today’s Insights displays the real-time productivity and availability status of individuals and teams via an at-a-glance dashboard.
Easily view the most recent productivity metrics to understand who is actively working and what application/website they last used.
- Get high-level views of the activity of individual users and teams
- Easily see who is online now and who hasn’t logged in today
- Filter cards by activity, productivity, name, and average activity time
Boost Productivity With Productivity Tracking
Actively disengaged employees cost the U.S. up to $550 billion in lost productivity per year.2
Remote employee monitoring software provides real-time productivity metrics that help track remote employee productivity and work efficiency to see who is working diligently and who needs further support.
Protect Sensitive Data With Insights Into Suspicious Behavior
26% of employees considered keeping company data during the COVID-19 pandemic.3
Real-time visibility into how employees are handling data is essential for preventing data leaks to insider threats; especially in a remote environment.
With CurrentWare’s remote employee monitoring software you can prevent data breaches to USB devices with detailed reports of data each remote employee transmitted to portable storage devices.
Track Employee Engagement With Real-Time Activity Tracking
86% of remote workers feel the need to prove that they are working hard.4
Reduced visibility is a significant struggle when managing remote teams. Tracking how a remote employee spends their time with remote employee monitoring software provides them with an opportunity to demonstrate their task management efforts.
Prevent Employee Time Theft
The average employee steals ~4.5 hours per week from their employer, totaling nearly 6 full work weeks per year. 5
With CurrentWare’s remote employee monitoring software, preventing time theft at work is as easy as installing the solution on your employee’s computers and collecting data on time spent working vs time spent on distracting websites and applications.
Verify Remote Employee Attendance
Managers of remote teams are often concerned that a disengaged team member will be dishonest about their working hours.
Track time spent on app usage and websites during work hours to get detailed reports of when each remote team members starts and stops their work day.
Shady Maple Transforms Their Productivity With Internet Filtering & Employee Computer Monitoring Software
“Being able to identify negative browsing trends and put a stop to them within a couple of hours has meant that our employees are focused on the job almost all of the time. We have become an extremely efficient workforce."
Real-Time Employee Computer
Activity Dashboards & Reports
BrowseReporter’s real-time user activity dashboards and reports give you the insights you need to identify productivity leaks, detect excessive bandwidth usage, reduce software costs, and improve business intelligence.
User Activity Dashboards
- Use the collected data to review aggregated results of your entire workforce or drill down to individual users
- Select the date range and activities you want to populate the dashboard with
- Use the activity log to review raw data; add/remove columns, sort data, and export to .XLSX or .PDF
Track Productive vs Unproductive Time
- View time spent on productive vs unproductive web browsing & app use
- Customize to what is considered productive in your organization
- Compare trends in aggregated & individual productivity over time
- Use IP-based location tracking to compare productivity levels between time spent in-office vs time spent working remotely
Idle Time Tracking
- Find out when remote employees are idling for too long or spending too much of their working hours on non-work related activities
- Customize idle time based on the last keyboard/mouse inputs
- Discover which departments or employees are the most active
- Detect bandwidth-hogging websites on your network
- Review bandwidth usage trends to inform network capacity planning
- See which individual users or groups have the greatest bandwidth usage
Track Website & Application Usage
- Detect the use of unauthorized software applications
- Track which apps & sites employees use solo, as a team, or as a company
- Determine software adoption rates with usage data for apps and SaaS sites
Take Screenshots Of Your Employees’ Desktops
- Capture high-resolution and compressed screenshots of your employee’s desktops to see exactly what they're doing on their computers.
- The employee screenshot monitoring software feature can be configured to automatically delete older screenshots to reduce storage requirements
- Screenshots are tagged with the website or application that was being used, the time, and the name of the computer that was captured
Keep a Pulse on Team Activity in Real-Time
- Get high-level views of the recent activity of individual users and teams
- Easily see who is online now and who hasn’t logged in today
- Track your users’ most recent productivity, activity, availability status
Flexible Deployment Options
With CurrentWare’s user activity monitoring solutions you’re in complete control of how your data is stored, secured, and retained. Your employees' data cannot be accessed by CurrentWare.
Have Complete Control of Your Data
Install the management software on a standard computer, then deploy the client software to your users' computers
Manage Users on Any Network
Connect your remote employees’ computers to the management software with simple port forwarding rules
Citrix, Azure, AWS, GCP, and More!
Enjoy the scalability and availability of the cloud alongside the security, control, and flexibility of our on-premises solution.
Get Advanced Activity Insights
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency.
- Make informed decisions
- Enforce company policies
- Improve productivity
Block Harmful Websites
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
- Block URLs & categories
- Block unwanted apps
- Website allow & block lists
Stop Data Theft to USB Devices
AccessPatrol is USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
- Block USB devices
- USB file activity alerts
- Block file transfers
The reporting feature offers accurate insights on internet activities in order to ensure compliance & organization policies are met. The offsite management feature makes it easy to monitor those working from home.
Carroline Achieng O., Sales Consultant
Absa Life Assurance, 10,001+ Employees
BrowseReporter is simple to use and provides our company with the information we were looking for. Having BrowseReporter installed has prevented any internet abuse. This was exactly what we wanted!
Denise P., IT Manager
Paper & Forest Products, 51-200 Employees
BrowseReporter allows us to better control the activities of our remote employees, which are growing in number due to our transformation policy. It prevents irregular practices that go against our company's basic labor standards.
Kilmer M., Senior Director of Advertising
Financial Services Company, 51-200 Employees
BrowseReporter is an extremely useful piece of software for monitoring our employees' devices while they are at work. It enables us to view data in real time, conduct detailed analyses of each employee's activities, and improve productivity where necessary.
Sebastian P., Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer
Retail, 10,001+ Employees