Employee Monitoring & Security Software Solutions for Manufacturing
Meet data security requirements for government contracts, protect sensitive data against theft, and capture evidence of undesirable employee computer usage.
& many more
Why Choose CurrentWare?
Improve Employee Productivity
- Monitor employee internet and application use
- Choose from over 20 employee computer activity reports
- Prevent employees from visiting distracting websites
Fight Bandwidth Abuse
- Address bandwidth misuse to keep ERP systems flowing smoothly
- Block websites and applications that hog bandwidth
- Monitor bandwidth usage history for each employee
Monitor Data, File Activity,
- Prevent employees from transferring IP
to USB devices
- Block employees from accessing cloud storage services
- Monitor USB and internet history for suspicious activity
Protect Intellectual Property and Fight Unproductive Internet Use
The solutions in the CurrentWare suite protect sensitive data such as CAD drawings, supplier contracts, and customer IP by increasing visibility of employee computer usage and blocking egress points for data theft. Monitor employee computer usage for high-risk file transfers, harmful web activities, and other suspicious activity.
Data Loss Prevention & Endpoint Security
CurrentWare’s endpoint DLP solution with critical peripheral device controls for protecting sensitive data against loss, theft, and unauthorized copying to USB devices.
- USB Blocker: Prevent employees from transferring data to USB devices.
- Device Permissions: Assign read-only, no access, and full access for USB devices based on user, device, or organizational unit.
- File Transfer Visibility: Alert administrators to suspicious file activity and maintain an auditable log of files that have been copied, created, and deleted on USB devices.
Employee Monitoring – Application & Internet Usage
CurrentWare’s computer monitoring software for tracking how employees and other users engage with technology in the workplace.
- Internet Usage Monitor: Application and internet usage monitoring to maintain logs of computer activity and alert administrators to undesirable web activities.
- Screen Monitoring: View the screens of employees in real-time and remotely capture their contents.
- Auditable Monitoring Records: Maintain perpetual records of applications used, websites visited, bandwidth consumed, and keywords input into search engines.
Content Filtering – Application & Internet Control
CurrentWare’s application and internet control software to prevent access to content that is unsafe, inappropriate, and unproductive.
- Data Loss Prevention: Block access to websites and applications that put sensitive data at risk: unauthorized cloud storage, P2P file sharing platforms, and websites that are known to contain malware.
- Easily Blacklist Websites: Combine custom whitelists and blacklists with BrowseControl’s Category Filtering feature to seamlessly block thousands of websites spanning across over 100 URL categories.
- Blocks Internet Access: Block internet access entirely for the best internet protection on legacy systems.
Advanced Power Policy Management
CurrentWare’s energy management solution allows your small company to conserve energy, reduce costs, and help protect the environment – all from a centralized console.
- Patch Management: Advanced power policy controls provide the means for remotely restarting devices after deploying security updates.
- Cost Savings: Save on energy costs by scheduling startup and shutdown times for computers.
- Go Green: Reduce unnecessary computer power usage as a critical part of energy efficiency initiatives.
Start Securing your Endpoints with CurrentWare
Fully functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes.
Starting at $3.99 USD per license/month.
Key Features for Protecting Manufacturing Data
Granular Policy Configurations: Onsite & Offsite
Granular configurations based on devices, users, workgroups, and Organizational Units (OU) from Active Directory allow manufacturers to establish bespoke security policies that protect the data in their custody. Policy configurations can be extended offsite for mobile workers using laptops to access the network.
On-Site Data Storage
The CurrentWare suite can operate entirely on-premise or from your own self-hosted cloud deployment. Keep sensitive employee monitoring data in your control to ensure compliance with data residency requirements and reduce reliance on third-party support.
Employee Computer Activity Monitoring
Maintain auditable records of how employees interact with devices that are used to handle sensitive data. Email alerts notify designated personnel when employees attempt to use unauthorized USB devices on endpoints or transfer sensitive files to external storage devices.
Endpoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Due to the rich volume of sensitive data they possess, manufacturers are a top target for both cybercriminals and insider threats. The CurrentWare Suite provides robust endpoint security and data loss prevention features that protect financial data from insider threats.
Content filtering features allow administrators to manage the internet and application permissions of every managed user, device, and department with convenient centrally-managed whitelists and blacklists.
Viking Yachts Protects Intellectual Property From a Departing Employee
“CurrentWare saved us a lot of time and money. If we didn’t have CurrentWare we would have never known what was going on. I cannot thank all of you enough for this software.”
– Vincent Pecoreno, Network Administrator, Viking Yachts
CurrentWare’s Advantageous Pricing
CurrentWare’s data loss prevention and computer monitoring solutions are a cost-effective solution for protecting data and increasing employee productivity without straining budgetary needs.
While the solutions in the CurrentWare suite can be purchased individually, the best value comes from purchasing the full suite.
Volume-based licensing provides advantageous pricing for organizations that need to manage large quantities of devices.
Businesses that pre-purchase multiple year plans enjoy favorable pricing. Discounts escalate based on number of years pre-purchased.
How to Improve Employee Productivity with CurrentWare
Block Distracting Websites
Distractions lead to lost productivity and a reduced attention to detail. Keep your employees focused on their work by blocking social media, computer games, and other computer-based distractions.
Monitor Employee Internet Use
64% of workers in a survey by Salary.com admitted to using their workplace internet connections for non-work reasons on a daily basis. Use BrowseReporter to make data-informed productivity management decisions and identify employees that are wasting valuable time at work.
Save Bandwidth For Those That Need It
BrowseReporter’s integrated internet data usage monitor gives you the means to identify excessive bandwidth usage in your network. Improve your internet speeds by checking bandwidth usage reports for users that are bottlenecking your available bandwidth and slowing your internet speeds.
CurrentWare’s No Obligation FREE Trial
Investing in new technology is a major decision. CurrentWare is going to help your manufacturing company take back control over technology in the workplace with a no-obligation FREE trial of any of our software solutions.