- How do I install CurrentWare?
- Client Deployment using Active Directory with Batch File
- How to install CurrentWare on the cloud platform of your choice
Managing Remote Workers
- Will CurrentWare work if someone is not connected to our network?
- Managing Remote Client Computers outside your network
- Configure Port Forwarding for Remote Workers (SQL)
Using BrowseControl Web Filter
- How do I control Internet access with BrowseControl?
- Can I block websites based on categories?
- How to block Windows applications?
- How do I whitelist allowed websites?
Using BrowseReporter Employee Monitor
- What does BrowseReporter Track?
- How does BrowseReporter keep track of my employees’ time spent?
- Does BrowseReporter track private browsing sessions?
- How do I set up an Email Report?
- How is the productivity score calculated?
- How much data does BrowseReporter keep?
Using AccessPatrol Data Loss Prevention
- Which devices can I control with AccessPatrol?
- How do I whitelist external devices?
- How do I Audit Device Activity?
- How do I temporarily allow device access?
Using enPowerManager Power Saver
- How do I keep track of my users’ logon and logoff history?
- How can I restart, bootup or shutdown my users computers remotely?
- Can I set up a scheduler to shut down or boot up my computers?
- How to use Gmail to send CurrentWare Emails
- How do I move the CurrentWare Server to another computer?
- Can I import my users and organizational units from my Active Directory?
- How can I access the console from anywhere?
- How to Upgrade the CurrentWare Server and Client
- Client Connection Issues – My computer is not showing up on CurrentWare