BrowseControl is an easy to use Internet Filtering Software that restricts Internet access, block certain websites and enforces Internet usage policies.
Take control of your company's Internet access by using BrowseControl Web Filter to enforce strict web filtering policies on your employee's computers
How to Block Employees from Accessing Websites
We will show you how to use BrowseControl web filter to block your employees' Internet access from accessing non-work related websites.
- Block Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Block Pornography
- Block Sports Gambling
Before your begin: Download the CurrentWare Setup File
Install the CurrentWare Console on your computer
- Run the CurrentWare.exe setup file
- Select BrowseControl and Category Filtering
Install the CurrentWare Client on the Employee's computer
- Take the cwClientSetup.exe file and run it on the employee's computer.
- The installer will ask you for the computer name of the CurrentWare Console, put in your computer name.
- After the installation, your will see your employee's computer on your CurrentWare Console.
- Repeat step 1-3 on all the employee computers you want to control Internet access. Or see other client deployment methods
Launch the CurrentWare Console on your computer
Block Websites with Category Filtering
- Select Category Filtering
- Add "Social Networks", "Sports", "Porn" and "Gambling" to the Blocked list
- Click Apply
- BrowseControl will block Facebook, porn sites, sports sites and gambling sites on your employee's computer.