Lock SafeSearch Settings to Filter Explicit Results
BrowseControl’s safe search lock feature ensures that Google SafeSearch is always enabled. With BrowseControl managing your user’s Google search queries you can rest assured that there will be no adult contents found in the Google search results page.
Proactively filtering explicit search results such as explicit images adds another layer of assurance that your employees or students are using search engines appropriately.
BrowseControl provides network administrators with the means to ensure that their users are not going against internet use policies by searching for explicit content.
Prevent students, patrons, and employees from accessing inappropriate and NSFW content
Force Google safe search to filter out adult images, videos, and other sexually explicit content in search queries
Maintain a respectable work environment, keep kids safe to meet CIPA compliance requirements, and avoid unwanted distractions
- Selectively lock and unlock SafeSearch based on groups of computers or users
URL Category Filtering
BrowseControl’s category filtering database provides you with a convenient way to block millions of websites across over 100 URL categories. Easily block users from accessing social media, porn, games, known virus-infected websites, and more!
- Meet CIPA compliance by blocking categories of websites that are not age-appropriate such as porn
- Effortlessly block millions of websites across 100+ URL categories
- Customize the website category database locally to suit the needs of your environment
Internet Use Policy Template
Download this FREE internet use policy to set standards for acceptable internet usage in your organization.
- Disclose the organization’s intent to monitor internet use
- Communicate acceptable standards for technology use
- Describe your users' rights and responsibilities