Endpoint Security Software
Restrict Endpoint Devices & Prevent Data Loss
AccessPatrol is a data loss prevention and endpoint security solution that protects sensitive data against insider threats. Monitor and block USB device use in your organization to protect corporate data against theft.
& thousands of other companies
Improve Endpoint Security with an Industry-Leading DLP solution
AccessPatrol gives you full control over your endpoint security and device usage!
Bolster your endpoint security by protecting your computers against users with malicious USB devices.
Prevent Data Leakage
Improve your data security and endpoint security with granular device control features. Control who can transfer data to USB devices and what devices they can transfer to.
File Transfer Visibility
Gain more insight into how employees are handling sensitive company data. Generate USB activity reports to investigate files that have been transferred or modified.
From a centralized console, endpoint security policies can be applied instantly to all endpoint devices on your network. The console is intuitive and easy-to-use.
AccessPatrol protects your sensitive data from theft and misuse
Granular control over a variety of peripheral devices
Increase endpoint security by blocking or limiting the use of storage devices, wireless connectivity, communication ports, imaging devices, and other peripherals. Policies can be uniquely configured for each user, endpoint, and department.
- Easily block USBs, optical discs, external hard drives, SD cards, and other removable media
- Disable wireless connections through Bluetooth, infrared, and Wifi
- Block employees from using scanners, printers, and cameras to steal sensitive data
Monitor USB activity for suspicious behavior
AccessPatrol’s USB activity monitor improves your endpoint security through increased visibility into high-risk data transfers.
- Receive instant email alerts when employees violate your endpoint security policy by using unauthorized USB devices or transferring sensitive files
- Audit file operations reports to see files that have been copied, created, deleted, or renamed on removable media devices
- Review USB activity logs to trace data breaches back to their source
Enforce endpoint security and device control policies
AccessPatrol gives you the device control features you need to enforce and manage your endpoint security policies.
- Effortlessly block all peripheral devices that fall outside of your allowed devices lists
- Exempt USB devices used by tech support and other trusted users
- Temporarily grant time-limited access to blocked devices using the Access Code Generator