Note: Customers with perpetual licenses can upgrade to v6.0, however, the Web Console is exclusively available for customers with a CurrentWare subscription plan. Click here to upgrade to a CurrentWare subscription plan.
1. Upgrading the CurrentWare Server
- Back up your CurrentWare Database file from:
- Download the latest version of CurrentWare
- Ensure you have antivirus exclusions in place to avoid upgrade conflicts.
- Run the CurrentWare.exe to follow the instructions on the installer wizard to upgrade the Currentware Server, Console, and Solutions.
- If you are upgrading from version 4.X or 5.X to the latest version (v6.0), you will need to activate your CurrentWare Server with new licenses. Contact support to request for your new licenses.
Only Customers with a valid subscription or support & maintenance plan are entitled to new license keys.
If you do not have an active subscription or maintenance plan, please contact us to receive an upgrade quote.
2. Upgrading the CurrentWare Client
The upgrade of the CurrentWare Client is performed automatically in the following order:
- When a CurrentWare Client with an older version connects to the CurrentWare Server with a new version, the upgrade process will begin.
- The cwClientSetup.exe is copied over to the client computer (C:\Windows\Temp\cwClientSetup.exe) and the upgrade command is executed.
- Once the client is upgraded, the latest version will be listed under the detail pane on the CurrentWare Console
3. Activate your Software
Once you upgrade to CurrentWare version 6.0, you will need to activate your software with a new set of keys.
Don't have CurentWare Installed? Download & Get started with a free trial!