& many more
and many more
How Can We Help?
CurrentWare’s computer monitoring software solutions provide the insights you need to ensure that the devices in your network are used safely and productively.
Monitor web browsing, application usage, USB activities, PC power states, idle time, and bandwidth usage with intuitive user activity reports.
CurrentWare’s workplace internet filtering and monitoring software prevents the misuse of the internet in the workplace.
Effortlessly restrict internet access and track employee web browsing to enforce your internet use policies.
Use CurrentWare’s employee productivity tracking software to monitor productivity and see how your staff spends their time on work computers.
Track idle time to see how much time is spent away from their computers, capture screenshots of their desktops, and classify websites as productive, unproductive, or neutral to track employee productivity trends.
Data Loss Prevention
Protect your sensitive data with the robust data loss prevention and user activity monitoring features in the CurrentWare Suite.
Block unauthorized USB devices to prevent data theft, proactively block high-risk websites, monitor computer activity for anomalous behavior, and close unused network ports to reduce the attack surface of your endpoints.
Remote Workforce Management
Use CurrentWare’s remote workforce management software to improve the productivity and security of your employees—no matter where they work.
With CurrentWare you can continue to monitor remote employee internet usage, block websites, and restrict USB permissions even when they disconnect from your network.
Whether on-campus or taken home, CurrentWare’s computer monitoring and web filtering for schools ensures student safety.
Ensure a safe and productive learning environment with advanced awareness and control over student internet access.
Protect your sensitive data with the robust data loss prevention, endpoint security, and user activity monitoring features in the CurrentWare Suite.
Address critical cybersecurity gaps to strengthen your security posture and meet regulatory security compliance requirements.
Insider Threat Detection & Prevention
Protect sensitive data against negligent and malicious insiders with CurrentWare’s insider threat detection and prevention tools.
CurrentWare’s user activity monitoring and endpoint restriction tools ensure that organizations detect and prevent common insider threat risks.
Get Advanced Activity Insights
BrowseReporter is a versatile employee monitoring software to track productivity and efficiency.
- Make informed decisions
- Enforce company policies
- Improve productivity
Block Harmful Websites
BrowseControl is an easy-to-use website blocking software for restricting internet access.
- Block URLs & categories
- Block unwanted apps
- Website allow & block lists
Stop Data Theft to USB Devices
AccessPatrol is USB control software to protect sensitive data against theft to portable storage devices.
- Block USB devices
- USB file activity alerts
- Block file transfers
Why Choose CurrentWare for Employee Monitoring?
Improve Employee Productivity
- Analyze the computer monitoring data of in-office and remote employees to understand productivity and efficiency trends throughout your workforce.
- Discover employees that are actively disengaged, underperforming, or underutilized with detailed employee computer usage reports.
- Retain evidence of web browsing even if end-users use private browsing modes or delete their browser history.
Save Money & Improve Efficiency
- Track employee software usage to optimize software spend, deprovision underused solutions, and track the adoption rate of new applications.
- Discover bandwidth hogs on your network and prevent the abuse of unproductive websites or applications.
Enjoy Advantageous Pricing
- CurrentWare’s software is competitively priced to give you the best value. Individual solutions start at $3.99 USD user/month.
- Take advantage of deals for large license volumes, educational organizations, non-profits, managed services providers, and businesses that pre-purchase multiple year plans.
Viking Yachts Protects Sensitive Information From a Departing Employee
“CurrentWare saved us a lot of time and money. If we didn’t have AccessPatrol we would have never known what was going on. I cannot thank all of you enough for this software.”
Track Employee Activities
Collect evidence of actively disengaged employees. Monitor internet usage for visits to high-risk or inappropriate websites. Track USB file activity for suspicious data handling.
Restrict Websites & Applications
Customize restrictions based on the legitimate needs of employees. Schedule custom restrictions to allow greater flexibility during breaks or special events. Use URL Category Filtering effortlessly blocks millions of websites across hundreds of predefined content categories.
Device Control Lockdown
Block file transfers based on device type, file name, and file extension. Prevent employees from accessing unauthorized file transfer applications or websites. Enforce the exclusive use of authorized portable storage hardware.
Time wasted daily on distracting web browsing during work hours
Cost of productivity loss due to Internet misuse
Data breaches came from insider threats in 2017
of Americans work from home occasionally during the year
The reporting feature offers accurate insights on internet activities in order to ensure compliance & organization policies are met. The offsite management feature makes it easy to monitor those working from home.
Carroline Achieng O., Sales Consultant
Absa Life Assurance, 10,001+ Employees
We have experienced data leaks by dishonest employees in the past and AccessPatrol has helped us avoid them and work with greater security and peace of mind for us and our customers.
Julio V., Head of Information Technology
Financial Services Industry, 10,001+ employees
As a 'novice' I was able to set up with help from support in about an hour. Previous software took forever and didn't work as advertised. This software worked right out of the box.
Dr. Gerard B, Office Manager
The software actually does what was advertised and the support is great! We were able to have the software up and running on the same day with no issues or even a call/email to their support.
Ken W, IT Manager
Flexible Deployment Options
On-Premises | Remote Workers | Self-Managed Cloud Platforms
When you use CurrentWare's solutions the data you collect remains solely in your control, giving you the flexibility to decide where data is stored and for how long. Your employee’s data cannot be accessed by CurrentWare.
Download the Free Trial
Get started today with a free fully-functional 14-day trial of the CurrentWare Suite. No credit card required to sign up!
Deploy the Software
Install the Console & Server on a computer, server, or a cloud platform of your choice. Then deploy the Clients to your users’ computers.
Manage your Users
Organize your PCs/Users into custom policy groups. Get advanced awareness & control over how technology is used in your organization.
Learn The Best Practices for Monitoring Employees
Follow these best practices to increase buy-in for employee monitoring. Learn how to create a monitoring strategy that is transparent, fair, and respectful of employee privacy.
Best Practices for Using Employee Monitoring Software
Be Transparent About Employee Activity Monitoring
Employees that are not aware that they are being monitored, why they are being monitored, and how they are being monitored are less likely to find the use of employee computer monitoring software acceptable.
CurrentWare’s employee and computer monitoring software solutions can be deployed with an optional stealth mode or configured to periodically notify employees that they are being monitored.
- Turn on BrowseReporter’s End Users Reports feature to give employees access to their data. This gives them the autonomy to monitor their own productivity.
- Disclose the scope of employee monitoring during onboarding and within company policies.
- Make sure employees understand how data is being collected, what data is being collected, and how it will be used.
How to Increase Buy-in for Employee Monitoring
- Consult your employees. Involve a representative sample of employees to ensure that their voices are heard. Allow them to voice any concerns they have regarding your use of employee computer monitoring software.
- Do not track more than necessary. Only collect, store, and use the types of data that are adequate and relevant for the stated purposes. Overly invasive monitoring methods such as capturing individual keystrokes and webcam feeds are highly likely to infringe on employee privacy rights unless there is a legitimate business need that cannot be adequately met through less invasive methods.
- Limit access to employee monitoring data. Restricting access to monitoring data to a “need to know” basis limits opportunities for misuse. Use CurrentWare’s operator permissions to password protect the console and limit who has access to certain features.
Protect Employee Monitoring Data From Misuse
Employee monitoring data can be sensitive. Organizations need to ensure that administrative and technical security measures are in place to prevent data from being misused or leaked to unauthorized parties.
- Password-protect employee data. The CurrentWare Console can be password protected to limit who has access to employee computer activity data.
- Limit data access. With CurrentWare's Operator Accounts you can provide a manager with access to their department's data without providing them with the data of other departments. You can also use the email reports feature to automatically send data about specific users/PCs on a regular basis.
- Only use employee computer activity data for its intended purpose. If employees consent to their data being collected for the purpose of enforcing acceptable use policies it is critical that it is not reappropriated for another purpose without their explicit and informed consent.
Only Monitor What is Needed
Employee monitoring is unique for every organization, and yours is no exception.
When you monitor your employees the best practice is to only monitor what is needed to meet your organization’s goals.
Rather than monitoring every single action your employees take without a clear reason to do so, you should map your clearly defined goals to the data points you need to collect in order to meet them.
This ensures that the monitoring methods used are as minimally invasive as is needed to meet your goals. You’ll also improve buy-in by clearly demonstrating the intended purpose of the monitoring.
Get Informed Consent From Monitored Employees
When implementing an employee monitoring solution, get explicit and informed consent from your employees that they are going to be monitored.
Even if there are no laws that specifically require that you disclose to employees that they are being monitored, it is the best practice to do so anyway.
How in-depth you explain the process is up to the discretion and unique needs of your organization, however it is best to be as open as possible and have your employees read and sign an employee monitoring policy.
Does CurrentWare Have Access To Employee Data?
No, CurrentWare cannot access your employee’s computer monitoring data. CurrentWare’s software does not send your user’s computer usage data to CurrentWare. They are installed and managed by your organization.
All of the data collected by CurrentWare’s software is stored on a database that is installed in your organization’s data center or cloud service provider.
With CurrentWare’s on-premises & self-managed cloud deployment options, you’re in complete control of your data.
- Sensitive employee data stays secured to your standards rather than being sent to a third party.
- Maintain data localization and residency compliance requirements by keeping employee data exactly where it needs to be.
- Retain auditable records of user activity for as long as you need
For more information please refer to our Terms of Service.
Is This a Cloud Product?
The CurrentWare Suite can be deployed on-premises or on a cloud platform of your choice. Both deployment option are compatible with remote workers with a few configuration changes.
Will CurrentWare Track Web Browsing When Users Uses Private Browsing Modes or Delete Their Browsing History?
Yes. CurrentWare’s software client collects user activity data independent of the browser’s browsing history.
Internet browsing data will remain intact for use in reports and dashboards even if the user deletes their web browsing history in their browser or uses a private browsing function such as Incognito Mode On Google Chrome, Private Browsing On Mozilla Firefox, and InPrivate Browsing Window On Microsoft Edge.
Does CurrentWare Work With Remote Workers?
Yes. CurrentWare’s computer monitoring software allows you to monitor remote workers through a variety of deployment options such as an offsite mode that works without access to the internet, connecting through a VPN, port forwarding, or by installing it on a cloud platform of your choice.
Are There Any Limits To The Free Trial?
The free trial for all of CurrentWare’s computer monitoring software solutions are fully functional. You can deploy it on up to 10 computers for 14 days. If you need more time or more computers to properly evaluate CurrentWare in your organization, reach out to our sales team.
How Much Does CurrentWare Cost?
CurrentWare’s solutions can be purchased individually for the greatest flexibility or as a bundle for the best value.
When purchased individually, the cost of BrowseReporter, BrowseControl, and AccessPatrol starts as low as $3.99 USD per user per month (paid annually).
Volume license discounts are available starting for as low as 100 users, with discounts increasing depending on the number of licenses.
There are additional discounts available for educational organizations, non-profits, managed services providers, and for businesses that pre-purchase multiple year plans.
Looking for a quote? Contact our sales team here.
How is the CurrentWare Suite Secured?
CurrentWare is committed to the security of its platform, its users and their data.
- All of the data collected by CurrentWare’s solutions is stored in your organization’s data center or cloud service provider; the data is not sent to CurrentWare.
- The web console cannot be accessed without a username and password. For an added layer of authentication security you can enable two-factor authentication.
- You can selectively enable/disable what data is tracked and delete old records automatically.
For a complete overview of the security measures that CurrentWare has in place, check out the CurrentWare platform security overview page.
Ready to Give CurrentWare a Try?
Fully functional. Easy to use. No credit card required.