URL Categorization Tool
With BrowseReporter’s URL categorization tool you can track the categories of URLs and domains visited by employees—even on Terminal Server and Remote Desktop Services!
Easily discover the types of websites being accessed in your network and find out which employees are visiting social media and other unproductive websites on company time.
Websites are automatically tracked and categorized by BrowseReporter using the categories database.
Website categories are regularly updated to include new websites, domains, and URLs so you’ll always have a high-level overview of the types of websites visited by the people you are monitoring.
BrowseReporter has dozens of reports to choose from. Use this powerful employee monitoring software to review web history based on productive vs unproductive time, track search engine queries, bandwidth usage, and more!
Check out the web activity reports page for the full list.
- Save time reviewing reports by previewing the nature of the websites tracked without visiting them manually.
- Discover users that are visiting websites related to porn, hacking, drugs, social media, and more.
- See which categories of websites your employees spend the most time on.
Website Categories Checker
Combine BrowseReporter’s URL category tracking with BrowseControl’s web category lookup tool to find out what URL categories a given website belongs to.
The Benefits of a URL Categorization Tool
Monitoring the categories of websites visited by employees is important for contextualizing their web browsing habits.
BrowseReporter’s URL category tracking makes employee monitoring simple by providing a high-level overview of the types of websites visited during the work day.
- Improve Efficiency: Save time reviewing employee monitoring reports. Quickly identify the nature of unfamiliar websites without manually visiting each one.
- Inappropriate Surfing: Filter internet monitoring data to display categories of websites that go against your acceptable use policies such as porn, gambling, and hate.
- Employee Productivity: Discover employees that are browsing social media and games sites on company time.
Combine With BrowseControl’s Category Filtering Feature
BrowseReporter and BrowseControl operate from the same central console, giving you full visibility and control over employee web browsing.
- Meet CIPA compliance by blocking categories of websites that are not age-appropriate such as porn
- Effortlessly block millions of websites across 100+ URL categories
- Customize the website category database locally to suit the needs of your environment
Learn More: Web Category Filtering With BrowseControl
Try BrowseReporter for Free
Fully functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes.
Employee and Computer Monitoring Features
Stealth & Transparent Modes
The software can run silently in the background or be configured to alert users
Manage all your users from the
centralized console with Active
Directory import or syncing
Protect your CurrentWare console
with 2FA, passwords, privilege
management, and more
SQL Server Supported
Database scaled for enterprise and
large business operations using
Microsoft SQL Server