Receive Employee Computer Activity Reports by Email
BrowseReporter’s computer activity reports can be sent to email inboxes for real-time employee monitoring. Email reports can be sent at set intervals and email alerts can be triggered to immediately notify administrators when specific computer activities happen.
Email alerts and reports are a convenient way of automating BrowseReporter’s computer usage monitoring. Once computer activity emails are set up you receive reports without ever having to launch the CurrentWare console.
- See all of the websites your employees visit, even when they use private browsing.
- Segment reports based on users, departments, or devices and have them sent to designated people.
- Enforce the acceptable use of devices with real-time alerts of policy violations.
- Segment reports based on users, departments, or computers and have them sent to designated.
How to Use Email Alerts & Reports
Report data can be presented based on user, device, workgroup, days of the week, and specific ranges of time, allowing you to send the exact data needed to manage your people.
- Monitoring Automation: Automatically send employee monitoring reports to the email addresses of managers, administrators, and human resources.
- Phishing Simulator: Set the URL alert threshold to ‘1’ and add a fake domain name to the alert. Send a phishing email to your employees with a link to the fake domain name and receive alerts on which employees click the link.
- Self-Monitoring: Send computer usage and productivity reports directly to the employees you are monitoring to show them what activity is being monitored in the workplace. Employees can use productivity data to self-manage their time if the reports show they’ve become distracted.
What Alerts Are Available?
BrowseReporter includes a variety of computer usage alerts. Here is a sample of the most popular alerts.
- Website Hits: Get alerts when a specific website or web content category is visited X times. Allow access to non-work website while getting alerts when they are used too frequently.
- Idle Time: Get alerts when previously active computers are inactive for X minutes during the alerting period
Weekly Performance Report
This email report sends a summary of your team’s productivity over the course of the week to as many designated inboxes as needed.
When setting up the report you can choose which groups of users or computers are included in the performance report and which inbox(es) the report will go to.
For example, you can set up a weekly performance report email that sends a manager a weekly summary of the performance of their direct reports.
Try BrowseReporter for Free
Fully functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes.
Employee and Computer Monitoring Features
Stealth & Transparent Modes
The software can run silently in the background or be configured to alert users
Manage all your users from the
centralized console with Active
Directory import or syncing
Protect your CurrentWare console
with 2FA, passwords, privilege
management, and more
SQL Server Supported
Database scaled for enterprise and
large business operations using
Microsoft SQL Server