How to monitor employee internet activity
Web activity reports
BrowseReporter helps businesses improve employee productivity by tracking web activity
How does it work?
#1 Install the CurrentWare Console
#2 Deploy the CurrentWare Clients
#3 Track your employees productivity
Let's get started!
We will show you how to use BrowseReporter Internet Monitor to effectively track the Internet usage of your employees.
You will be able to instantly identify users who are browsing distracting websites, such as Facebook.com, or violating company policies by visiting inappropriate websites.
Before your begin:
On the Manager’s computer, install the CurrentWare Console
- Run the setup file.
- Select BrowseReporter
- The Installer will proceed to install the CurrentWare Server, Console and BrowseReporter onto your computer.
On the employees' computers, install the CurrentWare Clients
- Take the CurrentWare Client setup file and run it on the client computer.
- The installer will ask you for the computer name of the CurrentWare Console to establish a connection.
- After the CurrentWare Client is installed, it will connect to your CurrentWare Console automatically.
- The employees' Internet activities are now being tracked by BrowseReporter.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on all the computers you would like to monitor for Internet usage.
Return to the Manager’s PC, launch the CurrentWare Console
- Under the BrowseReporter menu, click on "Run Report".
- Select one of the Report types to run the report on
- Select the computer/user you want to run this report on
- Select the sort by, order and reporting period and click Run Report
There are 18 different Internet usage reports to choose from.
Here are some sample reports: