BrowseControl Web Filter
Effortlessly restrict internet access to enforce web and application usage policies across your network.
Control Internet Access
URL White / Black Lists
Manage CurrentWare from your Windows Desktop or Web Console*
Our Web Filtering Software Blocks Dangerous and Distracting Websites
Network content filtering with BrowseControl gives you full control over your
employee’s Internet access and application usage!
Enforce Web Policies
Set unique internet access restrictions for each user, device, or department. Easily block malicious and distracting websites on your network.
Block employees from launching software and display a warning message. Set app blocking schedules to allow access as needed.
Category-based network content filtering and internet access restriction makes web filtering easy with a continuously updated database of websites.
User and Computer Based Policies
Customize network content filtering policies for each user, endpoint, and department. BrowseControl’s agent continues filtering network traffic on any managed computer employees use.
Easy to Manage Console
The central console allows you to manage the network content filtering policies of your entire workforce from one convenient location.
Remote Workers Compatible
Use BrowseControl’s web filtering agent to manage the internet usage of employees that are working from home, connected to another network, or working from other remote locations.
BrowseControl improves employee productivity & network security
Prevent employees from accessing inappropriate content
Prevent a hostile work environment by blocking inappropriate websites on your network. Stop employees from accessing adult-oriented websites with pornographic, violent, and crude content.
- Use the category filter to block web content categories such as pornography, hate, violence, and crude humor sites
- Proactively block harmful, distracting, or dangerous websites to enforce your acceptable use policies
- Combine BrowseControl with BrowseReporter’s web activity reports to identify employees that are attempting to visit inappropriate websites
Block high-risk websites
A web filter is a critical element of network security. High-risk websites can be proactively blocked to prevent employees from infecting your network.
- Use the category filter to block malicious websites that are known to contain malware
- Protect sensitive data by preventing employees from accessing unauthorized cloud storage accounts
- Block unused network ports and filter network traffic with the port filter to reduce your network’s exposure to the web
Improve bandwidth availability and block distractions
The abuse of high-bandwidth sites dramatically lowers internet speeds and leads to severe network congestion.
- Block distracting and high-bandwidth video streaming sites like Netflix, Twitch, and Amazon Prime Video
- Customize internet restriction policies to allow streaming during breaks and special events
- Combine BrowseControl’s network content filtering with BrowseReporter’s bandwidth monitoring reports to identify bandwidth hogs in your network.
Flexible Deployment Options
Easy to install. Everything stored on your own network.
Connect remote users with minimal configuration.
All the benefits of the cloud on a server of your choice.
Shady Maple improves productivity, network performance & profitability with BrowseControl
“Before CurrentWare we had ways of managing and dealing with HR that simply weren’t scalable.”
Check out our great reviews on Capterra!
Try BrowseControl for Free
Fully Functional. Easy to use. Install in minutes
Compatible on Windows, Chrome, Edge, Firefox and other Internet browsers
How to Order
Orders may be placed online, by phone, by fax or by e-mail. We accept purchase orders, major credit cards, PayPal and payments by check.