Here at CurrentWare we regularly collaborate on articles for third-party publications. Here’s what we were up to this month.
Managers Worry About the Productivity of Employees Working From Home
Studies have shown that remote workers are happier and more productive than their in-office counterparts.
Unfortunately despite the majority (74%) of remote workers in a Global Workplace Analytics survey believing they are very successful working from home, a staggering 38% of managers in a Harvard Business Review study felt that remote workers usually perform worse than those who work in an office.
To help address this gap newly remote companies have leveraged software that monitors remote employees so they can monitor productivity no matter where they work.
The Tech Top 6 Podcast – Digital Transformation Happiness and Web Surfing at Work
CurrentWare’s marketing coordinator Dale Strickland joins Mike Matchett of Small World Big Data and Warren Avery from the IT Weekly newsletter to talk about hand-selected IT technical articles from around the world, including Dale’s article How Employees Bypass Workplace Web Filters (& How to Stop Them).
- Bypassing Web Security – Dale explains how employees bypass web filters and what you can do to stop them
- Cybersecurity Certifications – All those security stamps of approval
- Security Expenses – Really a lot of overlooked ways to throw money at it
- How To Be Happy – Really, the secret isn’t a secret
- Digital Transformation Roles – An A-team for the DT Win
- AI Skills Gap – AI gets smarter, but we are falling behind