To change password you originally setup for your CurrentWare Web Console, you will need to log into your CurrentWare Web Console.
Changing the operator password:
- Launch the CurrentWare Web Console.
- On the menu select Settings > Change Operators Password.
- Fill in the Current Password and the New Password fields.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page to change to your new password.
Use a CurrentWare Administrator account to change or update your password:
- If you are logged into a CurrentWare Web Console Administrator account, you can change passwords for other Operators.
- On the menu select Settings > Operators.
- Checkmark the User you need to update a password for.
- Choose the Edit Operator option.
- Enter the new Password is the Password field and complete it by pressing Update at the bottom of the screen.
Don't have CurentWare Installed? Download & Get started with a free trial!