Is your allowed website not being allowed or is not displaying properly? Are you trying to identify what website BrowseControl is blocking?
BrowseControl has a built-in option to help you find out what websites BrowseControl is blocking. This option is disabled by default because it logs a lot of entries on your computer. It is recommended that you disable this option after troubleshooting your issue.
- On the CurrentWare Console, select the folder your computers are under.
- Click on “BrowseControl Client Settings” from the menu on the right-hand side
- Check the option “Enable logging of blocked URLs“.
On the cwClient Computer
- Browse to the website that you are having issues with.
Go back to the cwConsole
- Select the affected computer
- Click on Tools > Troubleshooting > View Blocked URL log
- Add the blocked websites to the URL Filter’s Allowed list
Don't have CurentWare Installed? Download & Get started with a free trial!