You can easily reclassify website domains If you want to have it set as a different classification for your BrowseReporter reports and BrowseControl’s web category filtering database.
To change the classification of a domain for your BrowseReporter reports:
As of v9.0.1, you have the ability to reclassify a bulk amount of domains to a new category.
- Open the CurrentWare web console
- Go to Tools from the left-hand menu
- Select the Reclassification option
- Enter the website(s) in the domain field
- Choose from the dropdown of categories to reclassify the domain(s)
- Click Add to add it to the list of reclassified domains