AccessPatrol can track your users’ device usage and file operations. If you are only using AccessPatrol just for blocking access to devices then you can disable the device tracking feature. This will keep your CurrentWare server database size to a minimum.
To disable AccessPatrol device tracking:
- Select the Settings option on the left-hand side
- Select Access Patrol
- You should see the Options
- Uncheck or check the features you want to enable or disable.
- Select the AccessPatrol tab on the CurrentWare console
- Select Device Reports
- Click on Tracking Options on the top right corner
- Uncheck the tracking features you wish to disable.