For installs involving a large number of client computers, you can use this CurrentWare Client Install command line to perform the installation.
Z:\cwClientSetup.exe /qn ALLUSERS=1 USERPARAMS="-p Admin -ds 192.168.1.205" /norestart
Replace the values highlighted in red in the command line.
- Replace Z:\ with the network location of your cwClientSetup.exe file.
- Replace the value after -ds with your CurrentWare Server IP Address or Computer Name (hostname)
- /qn: Install the CurrentWare Client in Quiet mode
- /norestart: the computer will not restart after the install
- -g foldername: Replace “foldername” with a CurrentWare Console PC group. The client will automatically install into the folder added to the parameter.