Audit logs help you answer “who did what, where, and when?” when it comes to configuration changes and data access within the CurrentWare Console. It documents every change made to your CurrentWare security policies, console settings and configurations, which operator was responsible for the change, and when the change occurred.
The audit logs provide your security, auditing, and compliance entities the information they need to monitor your CurrentWare data and systems for misuse or operator compromise.
View Audit Log
- From your CurrentWare Console, go to Tools > Logs and click on the Audit Log tab.
- Choose the module from the dropdown menu. You can choose from 7 different modules:
- While viewing the logs, some events allow you to drill down to see more information. For example, if an operator deleted BrowseReporter data, you will get to see the users/computer’s data deleted, the date range and the type of date deleted. Click on “view details” to get more information on these events.
- Need to hone in on the review period? Use the date picker from the top right hand corner to choose the date range.
- Need to narrow your data? Use the Search box or the column filter (⋮) to narrow down the results
- Need to slice and dice your data using other data analytics software? You can export the data to an Excel file or PDF file.
Example of an audit log for AccessPatrol activities
If you have further issues with your CurrentWare Solutions, contact our technical support team.