By default the CurrentWare install of SQL Express has a 10GB size limit. This means you can store up to 10GB of data on-prem without any changes on your end. CurrentWare will not automatically remove your data.You must manually setup the auto-delete scheduler to prevent the database from overloading and potentially losing data.
NOTE: Prior to removing data you may want to take a backup of your database.
Here are the steps to free space with the Auto-Delete Scheduler:
When enabled, BrowseReporter will only keep data from a period of time. You can define how long you want to keep data.
- On the CurrentWare Web Console, go to Tools > Auto Delete Scheduler.
- Enable the scheduler.
- Select the tracked data types you want to delete automatically.
- Choose the number of days you want to keep the tracked data for.
- Decide on the start time each day to perform the data deletion.
- Select to Apply the Auto Delete Scheduler in the bottom-right corner.
There are other database maintenance steps including the ability to manually remove the data here