In most cases, the Windows built-in administrator account is disabled by default. To successfully install the CurrentWare Client remotely, the built-in administrator is required.
- On the client computer, right click on Computer (Windows 7) or This PC (Windows 10) and select Manage.
- Expand Local Users and Groups and select Users.
- Right click on Administrator and select Properties.
- Uncheck Account is disabled and apply the settings.
- Then right click on Administrator again and select Set password.
- Type new password and confirm.
- Your built-in administrator account is now enabled.
Don't have CurentWare Installed? Download & Get started with a free trial!