These options are available to change the behavior of BrowseReporter’s tracking process.
- Enable URL Tracking
- Enable Windows Title Tracking: this option will track web page title from Internet browsers into the database.
- Enable Category Tracking
- Enable Bandwidth Tracking
- Discard data less than X KB: this option will automatically discard any bandwidth uploads/downloads that are under 20 KB (by default).
- Enable Application Tracking
- Idle Time Tracking
- Location Tracking
How to Access BrowseReporter’s Tracking Options
- On the Web Console, go to Settings from the left-hand side.
- Select BrowseReporter.
- Click on the first tab – Tracking Options.
- On the desktop console, go to the BrowseReporter menu on the right hand side.
- Click on Tracking Options
If you need more help with this issue, contact our technical support team – firstname.lastname@example.org