The CurrentWare clients can be deployed through Intune using the Application deployment feature. Microsoft Endpoint Manager allows you to quickly push the clients out across your domain. This will save time when deploying as you do not need to install individually on each PC.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Go to Apps > All Apps > +Add
- Under App Type choose Line-of-business app and use the cwClientSetup.msi
Note: If you do not have the cwClientSetup.msi for your version, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next it will ask for App Information:
- Name: cwClient
- Publisher: CurrentWare
- Command-line arguments: -p Admin -ds MyCWServer (Replace this with your Server IP/Hostname) -rp Admin -sp Admin
- The rest of boxes are optional.
- Under “Assignments”, assign the package to be installed to the Devices/Groups/Users that you want to place a CurrentWare client on.
- Review and click “Create” to finish the managed app creation.
- It may take a couple minutes to upload the client files, and you should start seeing the client rollout progression through the Microsoft Endpoint Manager managed app page.
If you are having issues setting up your managed app, please see the Microsoft Intune documentation here