In some cases the administrator may want to change the logo on reports to their own company logo which would replace the CurrentWare BrowseReporter Logo. This can be easily done through the Desktop Console.
- Launch the CurrentWare Desktop Console.
Note: If you are using the Web Console, you can access the CurrentWare Desktop Application by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\CurrentWare\cwConsole from your Server PC and running cwConsole.exe.
- Open BrowseReporter from the right-hand side by hitting the + beside BrowseReporter
- Select “Add Custom Logo”.
- Browse for your logo file. It is recommended the logo be 300px by 200px and under 100KB.
- Choose Upload once you have found your appropriate logo file and run a report to see the logo has changed.