Capture high-resolution compressed screenshots of users’ computers to uncover risks and unproductive activities.
Screenshots will be captured when users browse to a specific website or launch a specific application. It will capture the screenshot after 1 minutes of user activity. The capture time can be adjusted during capture creation.
Create a new capture
- From the CurrentWare Console, go to BrowseReporter and click on the Screen Capture icon.
- Click on the Configurations tab.
- Click on the New Capture button.
- Enter a Capture Name
- Select the computers you want to monitor
- Select the Capture type: websites or applications
- Add websites you want to trigger the screenshot capture, or
- Add applications you want to trigger the screenshot capture
- Set the wait time before BrowseReporter capture a screenshot
Note: BrowseReporter will only capture a single screenshot per web page session or active application session. After a screenshot is captured, BrowseReporter will only capture another screenshot if the user visits a different web page or runs another application.
There are two ways to view screenshots on the CurrentWare Console.
Sort through your end users screenshots by browsing through the table view.
Preview your end users screenshots with the thumbnail view to give you a quick glimpse of their activity.