With enPowerManager, you can set up a scheduler that will shut down or boot up your computers at a specific time of the day on a scheduled basis. You can also set times for when you want a computer to Standby, Hibernate, Restart.
- Under the enPowerManager Tab, select Power Scheduler
- Click Add
- Set your Schedule and Type using the drop-down lists
- Set your Time for the schedule and type to occur
- Click on the checkbox for Only shutdown if computer(s) is idle for to only shutdown computers with the scheduler if they are inactive for your desired amount of time.
- Click Add Schedule, then click Enable Scheduler, Yes, Apply To Clients, OK.