You can block access to network ports with BrowseControl. BrowseControl has the ability to control network protocol ports with its Port Filter.
Administrators can easily enable or disable network ports on the network by adding the ports to the Port Filter list.
Improve your network security by blocking ports to file transfer programs like FTP, torrent, and proxies
- Choose the BrowseControl solution from the left-hand menu
- Click the More options button and choose Port Filter
- Choose the group that you wish to filter from the drop-down menu
- Use the ADD button to add Port #s, the port type and if you want to block or filter.
- Click ADD FILTER button to complete the process.
- Under the BrowseControl tab choose Port Filter
- Enter the port #’s and type you wish to block or filter
Don't have CurentWare Installed? Download & Get started with a free trial!