To password protect your CurrentWare Console, you will need to create an Administrator operator and enable the password security setting.
Creating an Operator:
- Launch the CurrentWare Console.
- On the menu select Tools > Operators.
- Click on the Add button.
- Fill in the name, password and description.
- Select a role for this operator. While the Administrator role has access to all the features of CurrentWare, the User role only has the limited access to the solution’s functionalities.
- Click OK to create a new operator.
Enable Password Protected CurrentWare Console
- Create an operator with the step above.
- Check the option Enable Password Security.
- Log out of the CurrentWare Console.
- The next time you log into the CurrentWare Console, you will be prompted for a username and password.