- Go to a website that’s being blocked by BrowseControl in Google Chrome
- Right click on anywhere and select “Inspect”.
- The Inspect window will appear on the bottom or the right hand side
- Click on the Console Tab. You may need to refresh the webpage to reload the content.
- A list of all the URLs that failed to load will be listed. These are the URLs that are being blocked by BrowseControl.
- The key is to add the domains of these URLs to BrowseControl’s Allowed list
- You may not want to add every blocked domain to the Allowed list. Use your discretion when identifying the blocked URLs.
- This method works with HTTP and HTTPS websites.
- You can even save the log and open it in excel to make it easier to view