The latest version of CurrentWare added Backup scheduler to the CurrentWare Console. With the backup scheduler, you can back up all of your CurrentWare configurations automatically on a schedule.
For BrowseReporter, the Remote Screen Capture will allow for dual screen viewing if your client computer has more than one monitor.
The details of the CurrentWare v126.96.36.199 patch:
- Added dual screen viewing feature for Remote Screen capture
- Added an option to delete URLs before a specific date
- Modified Bandwidth Summary Report
- Added new categories for Category Filtering
- Added a backup scheduler for the CurrentWare Server database
- Tweaked the software modification process to backup database during modification
- Optimized issue with Chrome encountering “Switch-to Server Busy” error
- Added new categories, Zipped Files, to the download filter
- Fixed an issue where bandwidth tracking does not occur when two NIC has been installed on a computer
- Fixed an issue where Chrome (v32 and v33) crashes when exiting the browser
How to upgrade to CurrentWare v188.8.131.52:
The upgrade is straight-forward.
- Run the CurrentWare.exe to upgrade the CurrentWare Server, Console and your Solutions.
- The CurrentWare Clients that are connected to the CurrentWare Server will upgrade automatically. If the upgrade does not happen automatically for your CurrentWare Clients, run the cwClient.exe file on the computers to perform the client upgrade manually.