The latest version of CurrentWare fixes a few issues with BrowseControl and BrowseReporter.
This patch is recommended for BrowseControl users that have upgraded to Internet Explorer 11 and for BrowseReporter users that have upgraded to Chrome v31.
How to upgrade to CurrentWare v18.104.22.168:
- If you are running CurrentWare v22.214.171.124 or v126.96.36.199: on the CurrentWare, go to Help > Check for Updates.
- If you are running CurrentWare v188.8.131.52 and below: download the latest setup file from our download page.
The details of the CurrentWare v184.108.40.206 patch:
- Fixed an issue with BrowseControl not blocking Internet access on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 SP1
- Fixed an issue that provoke Chrome to display an error message saying – “Server Busy: Switch to/ retry”. This can cause BrowseReporter to not track properly
- Fixed a bug that caused Internet Explorer 11 to crash randomly
- Fixed an issue where the active user was not showing up as logged in on the CurrentWare Console
- Fixed an IP address issue when the CurrentWare Client is connecting to the CurrentWare Server over a Public IP address (WAN)
- Fixed an issue with the URL Tracking Scheduler. It is now displaying the correct time when endtime exceeds the tracking schedule
- Added Proxy setting configuration to Category Filtering
- Fixed an issue with AccessPatrol where some new mobile phones were not being blocked.
- Fixed a button on the Remote Client Install window
- Fixed an issue with Encrypted USB not being allowed as an “Allowed device”
- Automatically remove “asterisks” from the URL filter to prevent invalid entries on the list