2015 was a big year for our development team.
We closed 109 software development tickets. There were 52 new software updates and new features
Here are a few of the new features introduced in CurrentWare v5:
- BrowseReporter’s Email Alerts: Setup an email notification alert, every time a user exceeds a limit based off specific websites visited.
- AccessPatrol USB File Operations Report: allows administrators to monitor the movement of propriety data to external devices.
- enPowerManager prevents shutdown until the user is finished with their work
- Database Management: automatically delete URLs
- Only keep URL for the last X days
- Added an Upload Queue Manager
- Added port 8992 for upload optimization
Other updates to our CurrentWare v5 software:
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Client connection optimizations
- Data upload optimizations
- Client upgrade optimizations
- Additional log files
For more details on the CurrentWare updates, check out the Release Notes page: