Sept 12, 2016
- BrowseReporter is compatible with the latest version of Chrome (version 53)
- Enhanced Category Filtering with URL based filtering for Search Criteria
- Fixed an issue with USB tracking not working when multiple drives are connected
- Modified Installer compression method
July 7, 2016
- New BrowseReporter Feature – Tracking Application Usage.
- 4 new reports for Application Usage.
- Optimized Exclusion List, Tracking Scheduler and Delete Data for Application Usage.
- Added more details to the upload message from Request latest data/
- Enhanced Internet Scheduler by listing the status (Enabled or Disabled) on the the window.
- Removed URL limits from Internet Scheduler’s Custom Allowed or Blocked list.
- Removed the one minute gap discrepancy between each schedule on the Internet scheduler.
- Added more categories to Category Filtering
- Display Warning message is compatible with HTML codes
- enPowerManager – Added the option to enable or disable Require a password on Wakeup
- Database Scheduler – Added the option to change backup location
- Added Search capability in the License Management window
- Added maintenance reminder to keep your support plan up to date.
- Added new log – CWUserActivity.log
- Added a link to provide product feedback
- Upgraded to .NET Framework v3.5
- Note: Windows XP is not compatible with version 5.1 onwards.
June 1, 2016
- Fixed a bug with BrowseReporter’s PCs/users selection
- Fixed a bug with Email Report’s corrupted profiles from previous version
- Enhanced Web Filtering for Download Filter for Windows 10
- Enhanced Category Filtering’s IP Bypass for Windows 10
- Enhanced URL Filter’s Allowed list for Windows 10
April 20, 2016
- CurrentWare is fully compatible with Windows 10
- BrowseControl can control the Internet access of Microsoft Edge
- Enhanced Remote Screen Capture to capture 2nd monitor from any position (not just when it is on the right hand side)
- Enhanced AccessPatrol’s USB File Operations Report
- Added an option to enable advanced log files from the CurrentWare Console
- Added an option to modify the CurrentWare Server service start up type (to automatic delayed start)
- Added an option to enable/disable Check for update
- Modified BrowseControl to restrict Internet access from Outlook Web search
- Fixed an issue with Email Report not sending due to “Operation not yet implemented”
- Fixed an issue with Download filter
March 14, 2016
- Enhanced URL upload mechanism
- Fixed an issue with the operator permission
- Fixed an issue with exporting to .PDF while using Email Report
Dec 29, 2015
- BrowseReporter’s Internet tracking is compatible with Windows 10’s Microsoft Edge browser.
- Optimized the Automatic Client Upgrade process.
- Reduced the client upgrade file.
- Remote Client Install is now compatible with Windows 10 client computers.
- Modified the Remote Client Install window.
- Modified the Email Report email content.
- Changed the location of the log files.
- Added an option to enable Bandwidth tracking on the CurrentWare Server installer.
- Optimized the URL data upload process for BrowseReporter.
- Fixed a bug with the Custom Category Scheduler.
- Fixed a bug with importing URLs to the URL Filter.
- Fixed a bug with URL upload when the URL contains special characters.
Nov 5, 2015
- New Feature! USB File Transfer History (AccessPatrol) – report on files that were copied and deleted onto a USB drive.
- New Feature! Email Alert (BrowseReporter) – receive an email notification alert every time a user exceeds a limit based off specific websites visited.
- Added upload port option in Server manager Setting.
- Added an option to expand or collapse the folders on the CurrentWare Console.
- Optimized database compression for Firebird database 64-bit.
- Optimized the CurrentWare Client service when using proxy settings.
- Optimized AppBlocker for Windows 10.
- Automatically download and install .Net Framework v3.5 during the CurrentWare Server installation.
- Fixed a bug where email report fails to send when the report size is more than 10MB and when multiple emails are scheduled at the same time.
- Fixed a bug in the Internet scheduler for custom category.
- Fixed a bug with the database backup scheduler for 64-bit machines.
- Fixed a bug with the power scheduler in enPowerManager.
August 12, 2015
- Compatible with Windows 10
- New BrowseReporter Upload method – Upload Queue Manager allows you to manually choose which computers/users you want to upload data from.
- New Database Maintenance option – automatically compress the Database after deleting URLs.
- Added a new feature for enPowerManager – When shutting down a computer, implement a detection rule to determine whether to continue the shutdown or wait until the user is finishing their work.
- Added a new port to enhance communication between the CurrentWare Client and Server.
- Added an option to bypass private IP addresses with Category Filtering to optimize connection to intranet portals and applications.
- Added a 2nd Client Service (cwHelper.exe) to keep the CurrentWare Client running stablely.
- Opitmized Firebird for 64-bit operating system.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes BrowseReporter may show duplicate entries on the report.
- Fixed an issue with data upload caused by incorrect symbol.
- Fixed an issue where the custom date range was displayed incorrect when used with Email Reports.
- Fixed an upgrade issue where the database is not upgrading if the version installed is older than version 4.4.0
June 9, 2015
- Added Compatibility Support for Chrome 64-bit
April 21, 2015
- Fixed an issue with Category Status email reports not sending after category subscription expired
- Fixed an issue with the CurrentWare Client Password character limitation
- Fixed an issue with the Last N Day not letting you select less than 7 days
- Fixed an issue with the Database Back up Scheduler
- Fixed an issue with the Bypass list to bypass Application launched over the network.
- Email Reports supports Exchange server
- Added a new option called “Auto Delete URL Scheduler” – automatically delete URLs that are older that x number of days. This feature will help administrator maintain the database by reducing the overall file size by deleting older data automatically.
- Added a new option – Ad-hoc data upload (Manually upload)
- Added Software Update Notification – Check for Update
- Added the option to edit a Report Profile
March 12, 2015
- Fixed an issue with BrowseReporter not tracking Internet activities on Google Chrome v41
Nov. 28, 2014
- Fixed an issue with Web filtering on Windows XP computers
- Remove a day restriction with Run Report’s Last N day reporting period option
Nov. 14, 2014
- Added new reporting period options – Last N Days
- Added new BrowseReporter feature – Add a Custom Logo
- BrowseReporter is now compatible with Internet Explorer in Metro Mode (Windows 8)
- BrowseControl is now compatible with IPv6 traffic.
- Fixed a bug with Category look up when connecting through a proxy server.
- Fixed a bug when the display warning message not showing up when connecting through a proxy server.
- Fixed a bug with the download filter and blocking of MP3 files
- Fixed a bug with Copy group settings not copying “Download filters” in some scenarios
Oct 22, 2014
- Fixed an issue where BrowseReporter cannot track Internet activities from Google Chrome version 38
- Fixed an issue of Internet Explorer 11 crashing on Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Fixed a few issues that caused the install and uninstall of the CurrentWare Server to encounter errors
- Updated the User Guides
Sept 20, 2014
- Fixed a few compatibility issues with the CurrentWare Server installer
August 22, 2014
- Added a new feature to allow customized logo to be added to BrowseReporter Reports
- Added a new feature: Track Asset – export user and computer details to an excel sheet
- Optimized active time tracking when users are browsing on pages that redirects dynamically
- Updated Crystal Report to SAP Crystal Report (New version)
- Added vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64 to the installer
- Fixed an issue that prevented Bandwidth tracking from tracking on computers with dual NIC
July 17, 2014
- Fixed an issue that caused Firefox to crash when it is low on memory
- Fixed an bug where BrowseReporter is not uploading URLs due to invalid special characters
June 10, 2014
- Fixed a bug when multiple computers have the same computer name, active user will be blank for both computers
- Fixed a bug where the cwServer cannot CF look up when the cwServer is connected through a proxy
- Fixed a bug where a window user is logged into the computers more than 100 times – user will be missing
- Fixed a bug where HTTPS Filtering cannot properly filter a website, causing it to display the “Page not loading” error message
- Added an Option to disable tracking when computer is offline
- Automatically fill in the computer name of the CurrentWare Server on the Remote Client Install window.
March 19, 2014
- Added two new BrowseReporter reports: URL Category and URL Category Summary
- Added Custom Category Blocked list for BrowseControl’s Internet Scheduler
- Added a button to save screenshots to a directory for BrowseReporter’s Remote Screen Capture
- Fixed an issue with Internet Explorer 11 crash upon launch
- Fixed an issue with the Install menu being disabled
- Optimized an issue with Chrome crash (“Server Busy” error message)
- Added a notification for the CurrentWare Server when the file size reaches 1GB
- Added a new welcome window when you launch CurrentWare Console for the first time
- Modified the wsck32.dll file to fix a special portal connection issue for a customer
- Modified the Delete URL’s before date option to select the option automatically when you select the date
- Modified enPowerManager’s WOL option to work over Subnet