- Go to a website that’s being blocked by BrowseControl in Google Chrome
- Right click on anywhere and select “Inspect”.
- The Inspect window will appear on the bottom or the right hand side
- Click on the Console Tab. This page will display all of the URLs that failed to load. The key is to add these websites to BrowseControl’s Allowed list
- Refresh the web page and wait for the content to load.
- Identify the blocked content and added the domain name to BrowseControl’s Allowed list
- This method works with HTTP and HTTPS websites.
- You can even save the log and open it in excel to make it easier to view