Applies to BrowseControl version 5.1.3 and above.
Is your allowed website not being allowed or is not displaying properly? Are you trying to identify what website BrowseControl is blocking?
BrowseControl has a built-in option to help you find out what websites BrowseControl is blocking. This option is disabled by default because it logs a lot of entries on your computer. It is recommended that you disable this option after troubleshooting your issue.
- On the CurrentWare Console, select the folder your computers are under.
- Click on “BrowseControl Client Settings” from the menu on the right hand side
- Check the option “Enable logging of blocked URLs”.
On the cwClient Computer
- Browse to the website that you are having issues with.
Go back to the cwConsole
- Select the affected computer
- Click on Tools > Troubleshooting > View Blocked URL log
- Add the blocked websites to the URL Filter’s Allowed list